napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS advice needed (1st cycle ever)

newbinorlando

Good morning to everyone,

Been reading a lot here on the forum and I must say, thank you so much for all the information I was able to learn. After careful research, I decided to run a SARMS cycle to help achieve the physique I want.

Ideally I'm looking to have a more cut look, but my endomorphic body tends to not let me get the results I desire no matter how hard I try.

I also back in April was diagnosed with low testosterone (levels were 243); my doctor prescribed me to use Androgel on each arm once a day. I am waiting to see what those lab results will look like; I went back to get blood work done recently.

My SARMS cycle I am going to run is as follows:

GW-501516 20 MG a day first thing in the morning.
MK-2866 25 MG a day first thing in the morning.
Both are taken liquid straight down the throat, not diluted, and no chaser (Go hard or go home).
-> I'll run this for 12 weeks, then post cycle.
Post Cycle: Clomid 50mg/25mg/25mg/25mg (Weeks 13-16).

Does this seem like a good first cycle? I've never done a cycle before. Also, should I keep using the Androgel while on this cycle or pause it while I'm running the cycle? Would the Angrogel be something I would want to use in PCT after running the cycle?

Here are my basic stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 196 lbs
Body fat %: Not sure, probably 15% or so.
Years of training: 11
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): Never run a cycle before
PCT for each cycle: Never run a cycle before
Goals: Lean, chiseled, vascularity, fuller/bigger chest, bigger arms
Supplements (if any): C4 Preworkout, BCAAs while in workout, Whey protein shake post workout
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): Good nutrition, I watch what I eat but every now and then I splurge. Nothing too over the top.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): Nothing extreme.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide; I've seen the responses form DylanGemelli and RickRock and I appreciate all you guys have written to others. It's been very helpful for helping me decide to do this.

Good morning to everyone,

Been reading a lot here on the forum and I must say, thank you so much for all the information I was able to learn. After careful research, I decided to run a SARMS cycle to help achieve the physique I want.

Ideally I'm looking to have a more cut look, but my endomorphic body tends to not let me get the results I desire no matter how hard I try.

I also back in April was diagnosed with low testosterone (levels were 243); my doctor prescribed me to use Androgel on each arm once a day. I am waiting to see what those lab results will look like; I went back to get blood work done recently.

My SARMS cycle I am going to run is as follows:

GW-501516 20 MG a day first thing in the morning.
MK-2866 25 MG a day first thing in the morning.
Both are taken liquid straight down the throat, not diluted, and no chaser (Go hard or go home).
-> I'll run this for 12 weeks, then post cycle.
Post Cycle: Clomid 50mg/25mg/25mg/25mg (Weeks 13-16).

Does this seem like a good first cycle? I've never done a cycle before. Also, should I keep using the Androgel while on this cycle or pause it while I'm running the cycle? Would the Angrogel be something I would want to use in PCT after running the cycle?

Here are my basic stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 196 lbs
Body fat %: Not sure, probably 15% or so.
Years of training: 11
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): Never run a cycle before
PCT for each cycle: Never run a cycle before
Goals: Lean, chiseled, vascularity, fuller/bigger chest, bigger arms
Supplements (if any): C4 Preworkout, BCAAs while in workout, Whey protein shake post workout
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): Good nutrition, I watch what I eat but every now and then I splurge. Nothing too over the top.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): Nothing extreme.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide; I've seen the responses form DylanGemelli and RickRock and I appreciate all you guys have written to others. It's been very helpful for helping me decide to do this.
if you are prescribed androgel, you stay on it... you dont stop and you dont need any pct either... the cycle itself is fine, yes...

Your androgel is your TRT prescribed by your doctor so there would be no reason to come off of that. That is to keep your test levels in normal range

Great. I wasn't sure if it would affect the cycle or not. Also, got my blood work back from 3 months on the Androgel; levels were 243, and they're now at 1007. Not sure what my doctor is going to want to do, but I'm waiting to see if his office calls me or not and if they'll want me to discontinue. If I end up discontinuing the Androgel, would I need PCT after the cycle is complete? Sorry if the questions seem a bit much; I want to make sure I do this right and keep myself in peak physical health. Thank you again, I really appreciate it.

of course your levels have gone up man... you need to just wait and see what they say and stop worrying about things that that are out of your control right now...

Will do. Thank you again, I appreciate it. I'll be sure to post before and after pics of my cycle success. I read over your diet and nutrition 101 post and it really made it very simple and matter of fact for me to understand how to work my diet. Thanks.

Top Bottom