napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin(Exemestane) dosing for gyno REVERSAL

tomerrdel

Okay guys so, I got my aromasin because my left nipple is sensitive and on the left side of the nipple there is a little bit enlarged tissue (it is barely visible)
I have already written how it happened. I was running LGD for 12 weeks and then did PCT of clomid 50/25/25.
2 weeks after PCT I started to have itchy feeling in my left nipple. Most likely estrogen Rebound. I was also drinking a bit too much after I have finished Pct and that probably increased estrogen even more.
So I have ordered aromasin. I didnt expect gyno so I hadnt had it on my hands back then.

I am not taking anything right now except the aromasin 25mg ED. It is second day now. I've wanted to decrease the estrogen as fast as possible thats why I am taking 25mg.
Amyways, should I continue taking aromasin 25mg ED or what do you suggest ? Is it too much ? Also, how long should I keep taking the aromasin?

Thanks for the replies.

we need to know your estradiol number man... you should never just start guessing on how bad it is because you could definitely over do it and hurt yourself in the wrong way...

I get it man. The thing is I don't have an access to get blood work done. I am in Indonesia for another 4 months. Anyways. I just need professional guess right now. I know it is estro related. It cannot be prolactin right. I will just have to go by feeling. I will front load 25mg of Aromasin 25mg 3-5days based on feeling and then I will take 12.5mg for another 3days and then I will do 12.5mg eod until it gets better. If you have anything to say and help then do it. I know you don't have my blood results but you can at least express your opinion.That would be much appreciated.

real lgd will not cause gyno.

Going by symptoms, I wouldnt front load aromasin that heavy, if its legit and good aromasin, that shit will crash your e levels. big time and fast. Stick with 12.5 EOD for a few weeks, and reassess.

im not comfortable giving you any recommendation without bloodwork so i guess you just have to do whatever you feel...

Honestly, it’s hard to believe you don’t have access to blood work. Just a quick search online shows multiple places that can pull bloods in Indonesia. So I’d highly recommend trying to look further into it if there’s any chance as that’s your best bet. Playing the guessing game with hormones can turn bad pretty quickly when you have little experience. I’ve crashed my estrogen a few times and let me tell you bud... it’s hell.

Honestly, it’s hard to believe you don’t have access to blood work. Just a quick search online shows multiple places that can pull bloods in Indonesia. So I’d highly recommend trying to look further into it if there’s any chance as that’s your best bet. Playing the guessing game with hormones can turn bad pretty quickly when you have little experience. I’ve crashed my estrogen a few times and let me tell you bud... it’s hell.
Damn bro you're an international extraordinaire!

Of course LGD could possibly cause gyno. Everybody is different and just because it doesnt convert directly to estro, it doesnt mean it cant cause gyno. But I dont think it was from LGD. I think the problem was the high estrogen from Clomid. AND high estrogen on cycle to start with. Anyways, Clomid rapidly increases E2 levels. I didn't know that back than. There are many guys on prescribed Clomid to increase tst instead of TRT. It works for increasing tst but at the same time it raises your estradiol levels dramatically. Some guys needed to take AI with Clomid because of that. I did 3 weeks and then I was also drinking which lowered my tst and increased estrogen. That's the only explanation.
Ps: My Clomid is from pharmacy. So it's a real deal. I will skip the dose today and take 12.5mg every other day.

PCT should have been four weeks right? Could that be the cause?
that has nothing to do with it whatsoever.. basically he had something other than a sarm, who knows what and obviously thinking he had a sarm, he did not use an ai and now you see the end result and THIS is why i always recommend having one on hand regardless of what you are using

Of course LGD could possibly cause gyno. Everybody is different and just because it doesnt convert directly to estro, it doesnt mean it cant cause gyno. But I dont think it was from LGD. I think the problem was the high estrogen from Clomid. AND high estrogen on cycle to start with. Anyways, Clomid rapidly increases E2 levels. I didn't know that back than. There are many guys on prescribed Clomid to increase tst instead of TRT. It works for increasing tst but at the same time it raises your estradiol levels dramatically. Some guys needed to take AI with Clomid because of that. I did 3 weeks and then I was also drinking which lowered my tst and increased estrogen. That's the only explanation.
Ps: My Clomid is from pharmacy. So it's a real deal. I will skip the dose today and take 12.5mg every other day.

Well I hope it works out for you bud, but I think you understand where we are coming from when it comes to the guessing game without bloodwork

Thanks Rick Rock and yes I understand. It is really not possible for me to get bloodwork done right now and the only thing it can be is estrogen. Plus,I needed some professional opinion on what should I do in my situation and how should I dose aromasin. Anyways,do you have any tips on side effects of low estrogen? What should I be aware of. I need to know the very first signs of my estrogen getting a bit too low. I know low libido, joint pain, dry lips are common side effects but when I have it, its probably gonna be too late to make any adjustments. I just want to know about some pre-indications. When I am back in my country I will get the blood panel right away but thats not gonna be so soon. Meanwhile I will take the Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD and we will see whether it works out or not. It should at least stop the progression of gyno and shrink it. When it gets better I will start taking 12.5 mg E3D as a prevention. What do you say?

Dyllan Gemelli, I had SarmsX LGD so it was supposed to be legit. But as I said, I dont think it was LGD rather than clomid which increased my cortisol dramatically. I was also drinking bit too much after I finished my PCT and that surely didnt help. Lowered tst and increased Estradiol even more.

Last edited:
Dyllan Gemelli, I had SarmsX LGD so it was supposed to be legit. But as I said, I dont think it was LGD rather than clomid which increased my cortisol dramatically. I was also drinking bit too much after I finished my PCT and that surely didnt help. Lowered tst and increased Estradiol even more.
If it was sarmsx it was definitely legit. As far as your issues that may or may not be estrogen related, it really does no good to speculate how or wgat happened, especially when you don't have bloodwork to back it up

thats likely the issue... there's a lot going on there so its hard to say but that is likely the culprit

Top Bottom