napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on SARMs

ksonpttr

Hi Dylan,

Just wanted to ask you a quick question I’ve been researching a little bit recently into SARMs (been watching a lot of your videos on YouTube actually) I just wanted to get your overall opinion on them, what’s ones are best for bulking (my goal right now)

are they safe to use?
Best stacked or individually ran?
Most side effects?

I’m already in good shape I’m currently 164lbs my goal right now is to bulk to about 195-200lbs & think that using SARMs will get me there quicker with a better physique.

Look forward to hearing from you 👍🏼

All peds come with some inherent risk. Your putting a foreign substance in your body . now if you compare sarms to AAS then yes they are generally much safer provided you have real sarms

I think them best stacked but that depends on your goals. For Bulking LGD is king followed personally by RAD140 then MK2866 . This is from my experience anyway

Side effects ive experienced is some suppression that is normal . Some will supress you more then others, Some Acme with RAD140 just minor , Some aggression with RAD but ive been in a deficit most times and i can get moody when im cutting.

What are your stats and don't expect to gain 20lbs on a single cycle that is unrealistic. If your diet and training is spot on however sarms can certainly yield great results .

best stacked... i've written articles that cover all the side effects and yes, as long as you have real sarms they are on the safer side... however most ped's have some sort of side effects

Hi Bonsai. Thank you for the detailed response.
I have no expectation of gain 15-20lbs of Muscle off of one cycle i know that’s just not realistic.
With your experience what’s the likely gain over the course of a cycle? I will be eating at a 500 calorie surplus with high protein & carb intake.
Would you recommend running a Test Booster as well as a PCT once you finish cycle?

here's a full cycle layout.. .you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Bonsai. Thank you for the detailed response.
I have no expectation of gain 15-20lbs of Muscle off of one cycle i know that’s just not realistic.
With your experience what’s the likely gain over the course of a cycle? I will be eating at a 500 calorie surplus with high protein & carb intake.
Would you recommend running a Test Booster as well as a PCT once you finish cycle?

If you have access to Esarms run the cycle Dylan recommended with the Banned Nutrition products, They will eliminate the need for clomid and/or nolva. you can also run post CT if you want that isent going to hurt in the least. You can get that at dganutrition.com.
For me my first cycle of RAD, LGD and GW I gained over 10 pounds . I'm on my 4th cycle now over the course of almost 2 years and am about 24 lbs heavier. I must say though that since starting PEDS my training and diet tightened up a lot so that was a contributing factor also .

Top Bottom