napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about HCG. Where does Dylan stand?

spideruski

Looking to hear Dylan's stance on HCG in lieu of the recent YouTube videos by the Spartan claiming that PCT is NOT necessary if you take HCG simultaneously and in conjunction with your Test. Please, let us know the facts.

if you cant figure out my thoughts on that by the million posts i have had saying to never use hcg in pct then i dont know what else to say... how can using something mimicking lh and fsh, ultimately resulting in suppression, provide any sort of recovery? when you use test, are you not mimicking test and then shutting yourself down? so what would you think happens to your lh and fsh when you mimic it with hcg? thats fucking idiotic to advice someone to do that..

Looking to hear Dylan's stance on HCG in lieu of the recent YouTube videos by the Spartan claiming that PCT is NOT necessary if you take HCG simultaneously and in conjunction with your Test. Please, let us know the facts.

Seth Rodriguez's reasoning for taking HCG on cycle was interesting.. take HCG so your natural test doesnt completely shut down (saving your cells from becoming dormant) thus making recovery easier. Is that true idk. Then it comes down to is suppressing your LH/FSH less destructive than suppressing your testosterone? Does LH/FSH recover easier than test? idk but I did think this was an interesting take.

True. I thought it was an interesting topic to bring up since there seems to be conflicting opinions in the bodybuilding world as well as the medical community. Apparently, some docs mandatory pair HCG with a TRT protocol. Others do not know anything about the sort or recommend it.

I find it interesting since I have low FSH, every blood test, all the time.

From your stance, Dylan, do you see as HCG having any role and when would you utilize this compound?

Last edited:
True. I thought it was an interesting topic to bring up since there seems to be conflicting opinions in the bodybuilding world as well as the medical community. Apparently, some docs mandatory pair HCG with a TRT protocol.

I find it interesting since I have low FSH, every test, all time.

From your stance, Dylan, do you see as HCG having any role and when would you utilize this compound?

In certain circumstances it can help but its widely over used and mis used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seth Rodriguez's reasoning for taking HCG on cycle was interesting.. take HCG so your natural test doesnt completely shut down (saving your cells from becoming dormant) thus making recovery easier. Is that true idk. Then it comes down to is suppressing your LH/FSH less destructive than suppressing your testosterone? Does LH/FSH recover easier than test? idk but I did think this was an interesting take.

I have seen the same video was curious too, especially as I have heard similar things from other people in the past. I suppose if HCG is the only ancilliary you take you can check your test levels on a regular basis and see if what he says is actually correct.

Let me put it like this... i personally would not under any circumstance do it myself... theres always circumstances that defy probability and odds, i think we all know that but its not something ill ever do or recommend... i would say to try it yourself and draw your own personal conclusion... if it works, awesome, i still know the odds and would never do it but if it doesnt work, understand it clearly hurts recovery...

Appreciate your input Dylan.

I suspect it does work in the short term but what about the long term?

I know someone who lost a load of weight on hcg plus a 500 calorie a day diet. He then went on to loose a ton of muscle, he didn't do any bloodwork to my knowledge but he clearly crashed his test.

Appreciate your input Dylan.

I suspect it does work in the short term but what about the long term?

I know someone who lost a load of weight on hcg plus a 500 calorie a day diet. He then went on to loose a ton of muscle, he didn't do any bloodwork to my knowledge but he clearly crashed his test.

Ive worked with far too many clients who couldnt figure out a slew of problems and it all pointed to long term hcg use and thats what actually started my distaste for it at first

yea, totally agree, glad i put this out there. someone just uploaded an older Dylan HCG video on youtube. I definitely will not be running HCG anytime soon, and if I did it would be the lowest of low doses, 200mg a week or something. But i am desperate to bring my FSH levels up to see if it affects mood or daily cognition.

yea, totally agree, glad i put this out there. someone just uploaded an older Dylan HCG video on youtube. I definitely will not be running HCG anytime soon, and if I did it would be the lowest of low doses, 200mg a week or something. But i am desperate to bring my FSH levels up to see if it affects mood or daily cognition.
if you do run it, i would max out at 1000 ius per week... you can try dga post ct to help you bro https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

I watched that video. It was interesting actually because in that video (Which had to have been taken down by now)and other forums, people have successfully used HCG throughout the cycle or end of cycle and turned the HPTA back on with triptorelin. This evidently saves you from lowering IGF-1 levels with compounds like clomid, which it has been proven to do. Doesn't matter much for me since I'm on TRT. If i wasn't however, I would probably be too scared to try it yet, as there hasn't been enough experiences yet or studies done to conclude its a safer, more effective alternative to traditional PCT. Seems promising though if they ever did more studies on triptorelin.

Top Bottom