napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Its all because of the juice

Jbatty62

Hello everybody been a while since I posted. So I have a few friends that have done numerous cycles and still look the same. I mean they look like shit to be honest. I am finishing up first cycle in a long time...like 20 years. I have put on like 20 lbs of serious muscle and I managed to stay really lean as well. But my diet has been on point as well as my training for at least 5 years before this cycle. My point is people say gains are mostly due to aas. I think that is bullshit. Eat like shit and train like a planet fitness gym goer and I can guarantee you gains will be just as shitty no matter how much gear your on.

Stay strong homies

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hello everybody been a while since I posted. So I have a few friends that have done numerous cycles and still look the same. I mean they look like shit to be honest. I am finishing up first cycle in a long time...like 20 years. I have put on like 20 lbs of serious muscle and I managed to stay really lean as well. But my diet has been on point as well as my training for at least 5 years before this cycle. My point is people say gains are mostly due to aas. I think that is bullshit. Eat like shit and train like a planet fitness gym goer and I can guarantee you gains will be just as shitty no matter how much gear your on.

Stay strong homies

Great to hear progress stories such as yours man. Thanks for sharing. Way to stay committed. Its all well worth it. Such a great lifestyle to live.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Stay strong homies

It is bullshit. And the ignorance will never change.

Solid progress man. There will always be people who are ignorant towards what they don't know. Don't sweat it. Just keep killing it.

Top Bottom