napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

never have to get draw needles now :)

billbobby

Needleless Vial Adaptor: Access Device

Hi all, just wanted to share. Alot of you seniors may already know but I got
this needless access valve given to me by TRT doc. It snaps onto vial then
you remove needle from syringe and easy draw. Its great!

I had been drawing and shooting w/21g to balance size vs time to dray. Now draw is a snap.

Here is link to page from manufacturer (PS, snapped right onto robo-vile securely).

http://www.healthmark.ca/2-7-8-Needleless-Vial-Adaptor_en.html?ProduitID=36

I like the idea, but for me at least, I can't say the syringe attachment point would stay sanitary and free of cooties.

It literally takes a second to push my draw needle into the vial to draw it, so I really don't see the benefit, and the sterility has to be way better. Probably even quicker to push into the vial than attach the syringe anyways

21g [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I can't imagine the scar tissue build up after a few cycles...U might as well just cut a hole in Ur muscle and pour the oil in

I always inject into quads and just pinch skin and spear with 21. No problem for me. 25g though I just sit there for like
45 sec just pushing product in, ugh...

When you think about no less than two injections per week, 52 weeks a year, multiplied by years and years you'll begin to think about the higher gauged needles. 27G is where I've finally settled in at......it's slow, but I'm no hurry. Need time for esters to dissipate into the muscle tissue anyway.

When you think about no less than two injections per week, 52 weeks a year, multiplied by years and years you'll begin to think about the higher gauged needles. 27G is where I've finally settled in at......it's slow, but I'm no hurry. Need time for esters to dissipate into the muscle tissue anyway.
Exactly. A small gauge needle is where it's at. You want the least damage to tissue from the needle and a slow injection is the absolute best to reduce PIP and buildup of scar tissue. You want to ease that oil into the muscle every time

OK, brothers, I will try a smaller one. Can you tell me (for quads) what length do you use or hear? I have done 1 inc and 1.5 inch
but always wondered about 1/2 in for quads (too shallow?). I think I could have patience with 25g 1/2 inch, just seems like I shake too
much when pushing long needle.

Anyhows, I appreciate all the knowledge on here. This place is top notch and attitude is great.

OK, brothers, I will try a smaller one. Can you tell me (for quads) what length do you use or hear? I have done 1 inc and 1.5 inch
but always wondered about 1/2 in for quads (too shallow?). I think I could have patience with 25g 1/2 inch, just seems like I shake too

Anyhows, I appreciate all the knowledge on here. This place is top notch and attitude is great.
1/2 isn't long enough. I'd go 1" for quads

I've been using 5/8 in quads for awhile now...but I'm very lean there

I've been using 5/8 in quads for awhile now...but I'm very lean there

I'm with you here. I go 5/8 quads and delts. Simply because the Ghost draws with a slin pin in no time. As well as being lean in those areas. I just seem to ALWAYS have pip in the quads. Must be doing something wrong there. I get it nowhere else, but Delt sometimes, but it's like a Flu shot. Not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom