napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie Test Cyp cycle and post cycle advise

MrT123

Hi guys sure it's been asked before but need some advice as I've just started test cyp 10 week cycle.

- Taking 200mg every Monday eve and Friday Monday (started today).
- I've been advised to take T3 25 twice daily throughout cycle.

Post cycle T3 25 for 2 weeks and 1 clomid everyday for 4 weeks.

Does this sound right? Ive jusr read only take T3 last 4 weeks of cycle and post cycle.

Any advice would would much appreciated

What AI are you using?

T3? Why?

What is 1 clomid? Need dosage and that?s not even close to enough pct man.

Clomid for 4 weeks is not a complete PCT man. You really should have figured this stuff out before starting. I would also not recommend using T3. What happens if you permanently suppress your thyroid? Check out all the threads on here with full PCT layouts. Just a simple search and you will find it easy.

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

T3? 10 week cycle? Chlomid only PCT, injecting on Monday Friday? Ha did u do any research at all before u started? Cycle should go 12 weeks in my opinion other might say diff. I don?t start to notice any considerable change until like week 8. Your PCT is trash and is literally just a step above not doing anything at all, and also in my opinion you should inject on Thursday not Friday even tho it is test CYP. Also the T3 is a negative for me to.

T3 has no place in there, and nobody should be fucking with their thyroid anyways

Also...T3/T4 is mainly used by ppl using insulin/HGH, and really is advised to be used under a doctor's care, if at all. You do it wrong and you could cause permanent damage to your thyroid

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

Hi Dylan,
Thanks for the detailed response. I have been taking T3 for 3 weeks 25mg week 1 and 50mg Week 2&3 from everything I'm reading I'm just going to knock the T3 on the head.
I've been trading for around 20 years am 39 but started to feel different wanted a boost and clearly took some bad advice.
Would you reccomend 12 wk vs 10 wk course and do you think Fri morn and Monday eve OK for Test Cyp injections?

Top Bottom