napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms cycle break

lewis31

Hi all,

I am ending my rad140 cycle today (8weeks 15mg, 2 weeks 30mg alongside with mk677 25mg. I will be starting pct tomorrow (Erase Pro by PE science) and keep using mk677 25mg.

Im wondering how many weeks should i rest from sarms before jumping into osta? Im currently 14weeks out from a show and would like to maintain as much lean mass as possible.

Thank you!

why are you using erase as a pct? that literally makes zero sense.. thats an otc ai... you should not be using sarms if you dont even know how to pct properly man... you ran nothing that converted to estrogen and how on earth do you expect that to help you recover??? you should be worried about your next cycle, you should be worried about even knowing what you are doing

why are you using erase as a pct? that literally makes zero sense.. thats an otc ai... you should not be using sarms if you dont even know how to pct properly man... you ran nothing that converted to estrogen and how on earth do you expect that to help you recover??? you should be worried about your next cycle, you should be worried about even knowing what you are doing

Thanks Dylan, can you enlighten me what to do please? Got the erase pro from the person i bought sarms from.

what brand of sarms do you even have... i would bet they are not even sarms and you may need a full pct... the fact someone that sold you these told you to use erase as a pct is pretty fucking concerning

Top Bottom