napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bought MK-2866 and GW-501516 capsules. Are they legit? (See pics)

Alifit

Bought these two sarms about two weeks ago. Have seen or felt any results since I started the cycle. Do you think they are legit? They are in capsule form so I am skeptical. Label says they're from Biotec Labs in Fort Myers, Florida. let me know what you think.

Cardarine Back label.jpgCardarine Front.jpgOstarine Front.jpgOstarine Back label.jpg

Don't know about yours, but this one is legit.
112de67a6684c82b8d36907979b7d3f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Both

Pharma Lady is now an approved source for SARMS. She has teamed up with Global Anabolics to provide quality SARMS for ISARMs forum members.

SARMS (Tabs)

YK11

S4 (Anadrine)

S23

LGD 4033 (Ligandrol)

MK 2866 (Ostarine)

MK 677 (Ibutamoren)

RAD 140 (Testolone)

GW 501516 (Endurabol)

Email a rep for a price list.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Last edited:
Bought these two sarms about two weeks ago. Have seen or felt any results since I started the cycle. Do you think they are legit? They are in capsule form so I am skeptical. Label says they're from Biotec Labs in Fort Myers, Florida. let me know what you think.

View attachment 5889View attachment 5888View attachment 5890View attachment 5891
i would never use those whatsoever.. i have no idea what you are actually using and there should never be other ingredients mixed in there as well... those are beyond shady...

Top Bottom