napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rash of Bans and the talk afterwards

44YOGearHead

I addressed this in the thread where Dylan explained that his channel was banned and he and I spoke as grown men and forum owners and I want to elaborate on some things as two persons in particular have said some things very pointed things. I hope that the rest of you have the ability to recognize that this is not a shotgun blast at isarms members as a whole.
A lot of NOG members came from isarms, each having their own reasons for switching. One of my guys made a video expressing that he felt Dylan was to blame and his opinion was widespread across youtube as immediately I received messages expressing this. Point being, if you're not Dylan, or myself you really have no justifiable reason to call anyone a coward, especially if you're unaware of the whole NOG/Isarms situation. Peoples opinions differ, you must respect that. Just because my guys- and I call them my guys because we are all very close- feel a certain way it doesn't justify all the name calling going on.
Point being, don't be some pussy assed keyboard warrior insinuating that NOG is full of full of haters and persons doing shit the wrong way. We all do what we do for a reason and the thought process was what it was for reasons they thought were substantiated. Were they? After the fact and after finding out some doctor did it, no. Dylan and I have talked, we're good... so why someone else has an opinion I don't know why. The two folks that count in this have spoken, everybody else who has no idea, zip, zero, nada to contribute to our one on one conversation needs to continue chanting the word 'Hush'. Point is this.. silence is golden when you know not of what you speak.
Mic Drop...

Mic drop? What a joke 44. You never answered any of the things I said, which I am not surprised. Im not going to argue with you over the internet. I would be glad to discuss in private at any time. I see all of the hate posted and there is no reason for those videos that are posted to still be up if there is such a misunderstanding or for people to still be bad mouthing. Why does it all just not stop and why don't you help to stop it? Never mind, I am not supposed to have an opinion but all of your guys are ... I see how it works. No opinions but theirs and yours. Mic drop my ass

Mic drop? What a joke 44. You never answered any of the things I said, which I am not surprised. Im not going to argue with you over the internet. I would be glad to discuss in private at any time. I see all of the hate posted and there is no reason for those videos that are posted to still be up if there is such a misunderstanding or for people to still be bad mouthing. Why does it all just not stop and why don't you help to stop it? Never mind, I am not supposed to have an opinion but all of your guys are ... I see how it works. No opinions but theirs and yours. Mic drop my ass
I appreciate you sticking up for me bro but lets not turn this into a keyboard war... Everyone has said their peace... There's things I dont understand that are going on but 44 and I are on the same page as we said

I appreciate you sticking up for me bro but lets not turn this into a keyboard war... Everyone has said their peace... There's things I dont understand that are going on but 44 and I are on the same page as we said
Im sorry Dylan, I am just disgusted with all of this. I will let it be but I had to say my peace on this.

I don’t know if I’m out of place posting on here but I just want to say I support both Dylan and 44.
Both have personally taken the time to help me and I thank you both for that. I’m glad that this is squared away.
A house divided cannot stand!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know if I’m out of place posting on here but I just want to say I support both Dylan and 44.
Both have personally taken the time to help me and I thank you both for that. I’m glad that this is squared away.
A house divided cannot stand!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i have always appreciated your support all these years bro, thank you!

Top Bottom