napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD140 and 1-Andro

Dubya7783

Hello all. I'm a 34 year old male, 230 lbs 5'9. Life time lifter. Looking for opinions and advice. I've been on 1-Andro for about 5 weeks. I'd like to start RAD140. Seeing as they work completely different, would there be recommendations to stop the 1-Andro while on RAD140? I know the RAD140 will suppress; is there any benefit to combating this suppression while the RAD140 is the work horse for anabolic state? If suggesting stopping 1-Andro and switching to RAD140 for an 8 week cycle, do you suggest a PCT before making that switch? Thanks for the help!

why are you using 1 andro period and more so, why are you using it without test?? using orals without test is NOT wise whatsoever... you need to pct from the 1 andro then run rad after...

Personally, I like 1-Andro. My natural test is at 937 ng/dl. I've always had great results with it. Do you recommend a full 5 week PCT?

I mean, some people like stacking SARMs, I'm just looking to run RAD140. Because it suppresses do you like running anything to keep estrogen in check, or natural test boasters? Sorry for being unclear.

Top Bottom