napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with first GH Cycle

n00b17

Hey guys, brand new member here.

I recently started a 6-7 month cycle of HGH (400 IU at 2 IU/day(191 frag)). I'm not looking to get crazy results from this, just looking to cut down to about 12% BF and possibly put on 5-10 lbs of muscle during the process. I'm currently at around 20% bodyfat at 6'2" 220 lbs, and I've been in the gym since High School but have only been serious about lifting since February.

My current protocol is as follows:

Wake up at 8am and take 2 IU's Sub-Q in the stomach. I fast till about 1-3pm and have a decent meal before working out at 4-5pm. On weekends I do fasted cardio in the AM after injecting since I heard it helps a lot to do fasted cardio on it.

I'm looking to split it into 2 doses of 1 IU in order to maximize results, but I'm not sure when it would be best to take the second dose. Would it be better pre or post workout? Would the meal I have between 1-3pm affect the dose if I inject at around 4-430pm before the gym? Would it be better to take after working out with a Isopure protein shake that has no carbs?

Also, I'm limiting my sugar intake as much as possible as well and I try not to have any sugar at all. I realize that the risk for diabetes is extremely low at the dose I'm taking, but is there any recommendation on timing of sugar that increases the risk of diabetes? By that I mean to ask if the risk for diabetes is dependent on eating sugar around injection time only, or if the risk is increased regardless of the sugar intake time?

I'm thinking of getting back on a Keto diet as well for initial fat loss, any thoughts on this?

I realize that I won't have crazy results with a HGH only cycle, but I'd still like to maximize my results as much as possible. Feel free to give me any advice you feel would be beneficial as well please.

Thanks

What in the world made you decide on using HGH at your experience level, and with nothing else? That's a very high cost for very little benefit and your expectations from it ate completely unrealistic

What in the world made you decide on using HGH at your experience level, and with nothing else? That's a very high cost for very little benefit and your expectations from it ate completely unrealistic

Simple, I have the money, want to lose fat, and met someone I trust who could get it for me. So you're telling me I cant lose around 20 lbs of fat and put on 5-10 lbs of muscle in a 6-7 month span on HGH? Why is that so unrealistic? If it were just losing 20 lbs of fat or just putting on 5-10 lbs of muscle, these goals are attainable naturally within 6 months to any beginner.

I know I can cut down naturally in that time frame without any issues, I just don't wanna get weaker or lose any of the little muscle mass I have at the moment.

Top Bottom