napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is Testoviron Depot any good?

Jimmyjames

I have a source for this at a good price. How would this compare to Sustanon 250? I know the different esters in Sustanon but is one more effective than the other? Thinking about using it as a base in my next cycle.
Thanks
J

I would say they're the same gains wise, just different release of esters. It will be less painful as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I'm sorry I don't. Its Organon brand if that helps.
Yeah the Sustanon hurts like a mother fucker. I started splitting the shots in 2 and way less painful ( ie, 125mg each delt)

Last edited:
Personally I don't like sustanon..you need to pin more than 2x a week to have stable hormone levels with sustanon. If you want to pin only twice a week, you're better off with cyp or enanthate. If you want to pin EOD, ace is ideal. Testosterone is testosterone...but I am just not a fan of the mix of esters in sust.

I agree with what's said above. You want to keep your hormone levels as stable as possible. Organon sust gets faked a lot as well just for your personal info.

Been using test depot for 3 years (cycling not straight) and i love it. Smooth. No pip.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom