napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Urgent!!! Need Help with semen

namina2

Hi Dylan

Bro i really need ur help. I just done Semen Analysis test and my semen motility is just 25% ( should b 40% or more).
Is my test e cycle is responsible for this?? Test e and pct affects the semen quality motility?? Is that common??

Its been 2 months now from PCT. Plz help what to do to improve motility..

My semen count is fine and even morphology is also fine..

Very interesting topic. Is low semen motility when the semen is not moving properly namina?

(Enrique)

A cycle of test or any AAS will suppress natural test production. Spermatozoids needs natural test production. No natural test, no little namina2.

Full recovery takes months, even after full and proper PCT. What was your complete cycle and PCT?

Hi Dylan

Bro i really need ur help. I just done Semen Analysis test and my semen motility is just 25% ( should b 40% or more).
Is my test e cycle is responsible for this?? Test e and pct affects the semen quality motility?? Is that common??

Its been 2 months now from PCT. Plz help what to do to improve motility..

My semen count is fine and even morphology is also fine..

Can you be a little more specific on your cycle? And cycle history?

Sorry for the incomplete info..
M 27yrs old 5'11 and 75kg..
I ran my first cycle test e 500mg per week for 10 wks along with armotaze.. dn PCT .. clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks..
Its been 2 months now m out of PCT.. my blood work has come to normal now. LH , test ,FSH ,E2 everything normal..
But the problem is semen motility..did semen analysis , count is 53m/cc , normal form 70% abnormal 30%.
But immotile 75%
Rapid progressive 10%
Slow progressive 15%

M just worried if test e cycle n pct has affected sperm quality? My wife n i are planning to hv a baby for last 2-3 months.. dats y i did my semen analysis..
Anyone experienced ds?? Will sperm quality improve in coming weeks??
Or any help to improve semen motility?

I ran my first cycle test e 500mg per week for 10 wks along with armotaze.. dn PCT .. clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks..
Its been 2 months now m out of PCT.. my blood work has come to normal now. LH , test ,FSH ,E2 everything normal..
But the problem is semen motility..did semen analysis , count is 53m/cc , normal form 70% abnormal 30%.
But immotile 75%
Rapid progressive 10%
Slow progressive 15%

M just worried if test e cycle n pct has affected sperm quality? My wife n i are planning to hv a baby for last 2-3 months.. dats y i did my semen analysis..

dude, Testosterone supplementation will reduce your sperm count, that's what happens. It's supposed to happen by design. It doesn't affect sperm quality it affects sperm production.

bro, you need to KNOW what you are dealing with when you use steroids.... why did you not research steroid use sid effects or if you had concerns about this then talk to your doctor.. you are making things worse... if you run a PROPER and complete pct and stay off then your counts ill go back up...

I knw Dylan.. it affects the test and sperm production.. my test and sperm count is all back to normal now..the only thing is semen motility..
I read that test cycle affects the sperm count as well as semen motility.. n cn take 4-5 months for sperm to mature..
So i wanted to knw ur opinion on ds bro

what do you mean my opinion... its all accurate... there is no opinion there.. that is all part of it... its hard to have an opinion on something like this when everything you said is true... there's no argument against it

I meant is that common to have low semen motility?? Bcoz Maxadvance just replied test only affects count and not quality.. so wanted to ask shld i wait more or is there anything supplement or medicine dat i cn tak to improve motility.?

Here's an idea...consult a urologist..be truthful with your history
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy knows how to hit the target.

I would spend time explaining the difference between sperm motility, sperm count and sperm viability and how those may or may not be affected by AAS. But to be honest buen just knocked it out of the park, I would take that advice, I'm sure Dylan would second that :)

I meant is that common to have low semen motility?? Bcoz Maxadvance just replied test only affects count and not quality.. so wanted to ask shld i wait more or is there anything supplement or medicine dat i cn tak to improve motility.?

I would say AAS can be a factor even with motility, but the best thing you can do is consult your physician to have this addressed. There's nothing we can recommend to you to bring motility back, if your test levels, and sperm count are all good

But immotile 75%
Rapid progressive 10%
Slow progressive 15%

Proviron improves sperm motility, but I agree with the others aswell to see a urologist that specializes in fertility

yes, you need to see the urologist as everyone else recommends otherwise, you could make things worse than they already are

Top Bottom