napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Don’t drink on cycle an drink WATER!!!!

JackSteel

Banned
Be smart guys. I got myself thrown into medical jail yesterday. Kidney values were less than 25% of normal yesterday so i had to stay. Bout of hard drinking right before sparked it but my drinking has been really bad over the past 2 years albeit better lately. So now I’m pissed and irritated locked up until the doc comes back. Levels are returning to normal though thankfully after several liters of lactated ringers. Fucking blows. Don’t be stupid!

Hope you feel better soon, and that's advice I live by on cycle.

Sounds not so fun.
Good luck. Hope all turns for the better.
My mind is going wild tying to figure out what lactating rings are???
I can tell you the company has got to be better there than real jail.
Thats the only silver lining I got!!!

Is it sodium lactate solution?
If so it is not nearly a funny as I was in-visioning. Still sounds no fun.

like we talked about brother, its time to get a grip on it now and take control... nothing is more important than your health... you have been around all of this for far too long to not know how important that is... you got this bro...

Bud I’m so sorry you are still dealing with ur drinking. I wish I could help but u MUST make a decision to stop. You have been around for so long. Please get a grip on it bud you can do this bud !!! It’s not worth it at all. I truly understand how hard it is to quit but it truly is one day at the time ... of u must break it up to one hour at the time and build up from there. You can do this bud!!! I hate to hear you r in the hospital dealing with kidney issues that’s terrible

@Jacksteel

Actually, there are medical facilities in jail. I know because I have been there. Not bragging by any measure, it just happens to be part of my story. I too struggled with alcohol and substance abuse. I always managed to hold a good suit and tie job, but in the end was nothing more than a dressed up trash can. I finally hit a point in my life that was "personally unacceptable" to me and i refused to go on living like that. I have now been sober for 5 1/2 years from alcohol and all mind and mood altering substances. For me, even playing around with gear was dangerous grounds as i have the addiction of "more". I have seen others get sober from alcohol or drugs, only to start abusing gear in the same manner. It's all the same. Fortunately, the addiction to gear didn't take hold with me.

Only you can make the decision to take the action necessary to address the problem. Once you discover your "why", then you can figure out the "how".

Feel free to PM me.

What are lactated ringers ? That sux man what symptoms were u having they made you go to the hospital?

Lactated ringers is a certain type of IV bag that has electrolytes, and some other goodies. It’s not your regular saline solution. I was throwing up for a week. Couldn’t keep anything down. Not food or water. I’ve been on a lot of medications lately and had a dumb heavy weekend of drinking and then one morning I just started producing stomach acid nonstop. Threw up about every hour for almost a week lol. Fucking sucked. I wasn’t gonna go to the ER but I promised my mom I would. My creatinine was almost 5.

Bud I’m so sorry you are still dealing with ur drinking. I wish I could help but u MUST make a decision to stop. You have been around for so long. Please get a grip on it bud you can do this bud !!! It’s not worth it at all. I truly understand how hard it is to quit but it truly is one day at the time ... of u must break it up to one hour at the time and build up from there. You can do this bud!!! I hate to hear you r in the hospital dealing with kidney issues that’s terrible

It’s been rough man. But I’m done now. I’ve actually had this happen 3 times now at least. It was worse this time though. It woke me up. I’m tired of looking and feeling like shit. Nothing makes you fatter and uglier than alcohol. No food is that bad or drug. Dylan is right I knew better. I’ve always been a big enemy of alcohol but it got a hold of me when all my life shit went down all at the same time.

I cave up the drinking think two years ago.
I thought I was invisible.
Figured I would drink for ever.
Well one night I more stupid than normal.
Had a great day. Then on way home I fell asleep driving. Drove an f250 into the back of a semi.
I figured that was a bi sign.
Man am I hard headed. Why do I have to learn shit the hard way. 2 years later. Dwight record . 8 months more probation and 15 thousand dollars in court and lawyer etc..... the guy I hit claimed false injuries. We had proof but he still sued me fo one million and got 375 thousan
I feel and look great.

I cave up the drinking think two years ago.
I thought I was invisible.
Figured I would drink for ever.
Well one night I more stupid than normal.
Had a great day. Then on way home I fell asleep driving. Drove an f250 into the back of a semi.
I figured that was a bi sign.
Man am I hard headed. Why do I have to learn shit the hard way. 2 years later. Dwight record . 8 months more probation and 15 thousand dollars in court and lawyer etc..... the guy I hit claimed false injuries. We had proof but he still sued me fo one million and got 375 thousan
I feel and look great.

Fuck that sucks man. Glad you’re past it. I drank very heavily in the army and got arrested on post driving drunk. I blew a .23..... no that isn’t a typo. Stopped drinking as soon as I got back from Afghanistan and started my first steroid cycle ever. Didn’t drink for 10 years. Just smoked and lifted and ate. It was great. Then a woman came along and stole my semen and made two babies with it. She finally got me when she moved out of the house and eventually 3 years later took my kids 1.5 hours away where I couldn’t have them 50% anymore.... and at the same time they left this other female decided to leave me and I don’t take that well so I fell back into drinking and didn’t lift for a whole year. All the while being a personal trainer. I’d wake up at 5am and get drunk before training and finish a liter of vodka by bedtime every day for over a year. It all caught up to me pretty fast. I guess I’m thankful for that.

Sounds like some shit cards dealt your way. However sounds like some good ones also.
You got kids. That makes you a hero. As long as you love them they will always love you!!
Keep in mind. I got nothing against drinking.
I have just recently learned I suck at controlling it.
You have to do things for your self.
You can’t do them cause other want you too. You can’t do them cause some one says you should. You can only do great things for your self.
Yes that is selfish!!!
But why not.
I go everyday with a couple of thought.
“ I love me, some me!!!”
“ you can’t hurt my feelings cause I ain’t got none!”
People ask “ how are you? I say “ awesome , just ask ask me”.

I have learned that I am my best cheerleader!!!!

You got this. And you can always reach out if you need someone to sound board.

Go live life. It’s great!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about all this Jack. I hope this is a wakeup call for you and you can get a grip on things moving forward. Take care if yourself brother

@Jacksteel

Actually, there are medical facilities in jail. I know because I have been there. Not bragging by any measure, it just happens to be part of my story. I too struggled with alcohol and substance abuse. I always managed to hold a good suit and tie job, but in the end was nothing more than a dressed up trash can. I finally hit a point in my life that was "personally unacceptable" to me and i refused to go on living like that. I have now been sober for 5 1/2 years from alcohol and all mind and mood altering substances. For me, even playing around with gear was dangerous grounds as i have the addiction of "more". I have seen others get sober from alcohol or drugs, only to start abusing gear in the same manner. It's all the same. Fortunately, the addiction to gear didn't take hold with me.

Only you can make the decision to take the action necessary to address the problem. Once you discover your "why", then you can figure out the "how".

Feel free to PM me.

Iol I didn’t mean real jail. What I meant was the hospital but it felt like jail because I hate hospitals but I was being made to feel like I didn’t have a choice. Yes there of course are medical facilities in jail but I was not in jail, for the record thank God.

Sorry to hear about all this Jack. I hope this is a wakeup call for you and you can get a grip on things moving forward. Take care if yourself brother

Yeah it was a wake up call for sure. Things got to a point where the benefits of drinking aren’t even there anymore. It’s just minor pain killing relief followed by sometimes days of agony. Stacked with my deteriorating body in multiple ways because of it, not to mention wanting to look good and feel good about myself. There just isn’t any reason to keep doing it. Sometimes I have to get to rock bottom that way which sucks but at least I get there.

Top Bottom