napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomid

Boxingbully

Im just thinking for a natural dude with kinda low testosterone in the 300-400 range not too bad though would clomid be able to boost it somewhere higher permanently? Or would you literally just end at the starting point when you stop taking it and get nothing outta it?

i dont know about it being permanent there... its not likely but you can try it... there's a chance but no guarantee

Usually when you come off of Clomid you return to baseline. It's good to help boost levels to normal that are below baseline in pct, but it won't do as much for someone that's at normal levels, and usually any rise will be temporary to while on the Clomid only

Usually when you come off of Clomid you return to baseline. It's good to help boost levels to normal that are below baseline in pct, but it won't do as much for someone that's at normal levels, and usually any rise will be temporary to while on the Clomid only

Medicine is using it as a TRT option. Lol, why do that when I can get SARMSX. They make so much bred in that industry... especially when compared to the cost to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to boost test, without medication, use tongkat ali.

Clomid for trt is usually used only as a diagnostic. 50mg, you can get between 50-150 raise in test. I wouldnt take clomid long term.

Clomid always works to boost my test levels. I have done blood work to verify it. Come off and it's back to normal levels. I have used it at 50 mg daily for a short duration (6 weeks) but would not use it long term. TRT is the way to go if your natural levels are too low. I'm not experienced in the use of herbal test boosters so I cant speak on their effects.

Clomid always works to boost my test levels. I have done blood work to verify it. Come off and it's back to normal levels. I have used it at 50 mg daily for a short duration (6 weeks) but would not use it long term. TRT is the way to go if your natural levels are too low. I'm not experienced in the use of herbal test boosters so I cant speak on their effects.
well said brother and good points... thanks for sharing... tongkat ali is the best herbal option i have ever come across... i know jp has had great success with it amongst others that i know... that would be my recommendation to go about this safely... dont expect the world from it but it most certainly will help !

Top Bottom