napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Successful PCT without SARMS ?

JOJO562

Ive seen lot of people are starting to use SARMS in PCT... is there a way to have a successful PCT without SARMS ? and to keep most of my gains? im doing my research to start my first cycle of test E..blood work has already been done. but I want to make sure I have my PCT BEFORE HAND. any help from experienced brothers?

Well you will need an ai so id definitely use Aromasin during your cycle and for pct use clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks about a week after last injection

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ok. I've definitely heard Clomid and nolvadex alot. Will this help me bring back my natural testosterone production and help aid me in keeping the gains I made on cycle?

Clomid*-*
A selective estrogen receptor modulator used popularly in post cycle therapy due to its ability to promote natural testosterone production.

Nolvadex*-*
Also known as tamoxifen citrate, a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that blocks estrogen from binding to its receptor in the body. It is used for estrogen control in cycles and the recovery of natural testosterone levels in post cycle therapy.

So your answer is yes

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ive seen lot of people are starting to use SARMS in PCT... is there a way to have a successful PCT without SARMS ? and to keep most of my gains? im doing my research to start my first cycle of test E..blood work has already been done. but I want to make sure I have my PCT BEFORE HAND. any help from experienced brothers?

The sarm suggested here in your pct is for a purpose. The purpose for sarms in pct is to help you to continue to perform at a high level while the test is clearing out of your body which will help you to preserve your gains from being on cycle. Another thing the sarms do in pct is the control of cortisol which will spike during pct. cortisol as you may know will induce atrophy and promote fat gain, two things you don't want while trying to recover. Mk2866 should only be run for 4 weeks of pct.

The sarm suggested here in your pct is for a purpose. The purpose for sarms in pct is to help you to continue to perform at a high level while the test is clearing out of your body which will help you to preserve your gains from being on cycle. Another thing the sarms do in pct is the control of cortisol which will spike during pct. cortisol as you may know will induce atrophy and promote fat gain, two things you don't want while trying to recover. Mk2866 should only be run for 4 weeks of pct.
Once again CC is right on the money with this one. It's just added to prevent loss of muscle help keeps gains and most importantly control cortisol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I had the same questions about sarms in pct when I first got here. So I can understand you question and concern. If you look up the effects of mk2866 and GW50156 you will see the potential of there use in pct but once you actually use them in pct you want to do another pct without them. I purposely left GW out of my last cycle so I can run it during pct of 8 weeks and then continue for 4 more weeks. For me it has kept me lean and performing at a higher level then on cycle as far as endurance goes. Another great thing about GW in pct and after is the positive effects it has on cholesterol levels. As you may know being on cycle can elevate your cholesterol.

you can run whatever you want in pct... the issue is covering EVERYTHING thats necessary to address in pct... just nolva and clomid DOES NOT address everything ESPECIALLY cortisol which completely ruins the entire cycle... you can literally ruin everything by not addressing that ONE area alone... why do you think so many people FALSELY claim you cannot recover fully and you wont keep much of your gains? THEY DONT RUN A PROPER AND FULL PCT...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

I had the same questions about sarms in pct when I first got here. So I can understand you question and concern. If you look up the effects of mk2866 and GW50156 you will see the potential of there use in pct but once you actually use them in pct you want to do another pct without them. I purposely left GW out of my last cycle so I can run it during pct of 8 weeks and then continue for 4 more weeks. For me it has kept me lean and performing at a higher level then on cycle as far as endurance goes. Another great thing about GW in pct and after is the positive effects it has on cholesterol levels. As you may know being on cycle can elevate your cholesterol.

Ok so how exactly would you run the pct on a 16 week cycle of test e at 300 mg? U kinda confused me with the leaving it out part and running 8 weeks of pct. I just want to be safe and I want to make sure my hard work carries over with me after I cycle off.

you can run whatever you want in pct... the issue is covering EVERYTHING thats necessary to address in pct... just nolva and clomid DOES NOT address everything ESPECIALLY cortisol which completely ruins the entire cycle... you can literally ruin everything by not addressing that ONE area alone... why do you think so many people FALSELY claim you cannot recover fully and you wont keep much of your gains? THEY DONT RUN A PROPER AND FULL PCT...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

Do you happen to offer just a PCT stack ? Definitely want to keep everything I gain on this cycle. I want to be completely prepared.

What's your bloodwork look like after, also you running 4 or 8 week PCT?

Ok so how exactly would you run the pct on a 16 week cycle of test e at 300 mg? U kinda confused me with the leaving it out part and running 8 weeks of pct. I just want to be safe and I want to make sure my hard work carries over with me after I cycle off.

GW can be ran for up to 16 weeks but I only have run it 12 weeks at a time. What I meant by I left it out is, my last cycle was a 16 week cycle and I did not use GW during my cycle so I could take it during pct. I left it out of the cycle so I wouldn't need a short break from it during pct. hope that makes sense bro.

What's your bloodwork look like after, also you running 4 or 8 week PCT?

Friday December 8th will be my last day of a 8 week pct. my plan for bloodwork is a little different for this cycle cause I will be running a post CT log. After completing pct I will wait 1 week and have blood work then start post CT.

I just finished a cycle back in September. Below was my PCT. I put on 18 pounds during cycle and kept 10 of them 11 weeks after PCT concluded.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW-501516 20mg ED

I opted not to use Sarms since I was planning to bridge with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I just finished a cycle back in September. Below was my PCT. I put on 18 pounds during cycle and kept 10 of them 11 weeks after PCT concluded.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW-501516 20mg ED

I opted not to use Sarms since I was planning to bridge with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
nice job brother

This is the pct I recommend

Post CT last two weeks of cycle and two weeks esters clear https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Then this pct

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
Organ ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycke-support/organ-st

Wow this was very detailed and definitely helped me with my research... As a first time user, at the end of this 6 week PCT or 8week if you count the esters clearing, would it be safe to start a 2nd cycle? maybe with say a little bit more Test e than my first cycle? im 99% sure im going to be starting at 300mg a week.

Wow this was very detailed and definitely helped me with my research... As a first time user, at the end of this 6 week PCT or 8week if you count the esters clearing, would it be safe to start a 2nd cycle? maybe with say a little bit more Test e than my first cycle? im 99% sure im going to be starting at 300mg a week.

Time on + pct = time off at a minimum. Once you get your pre cycle blood work done for your next cycle you need to make sure it reflects you being fully recovered. That however is a good mild dose of test on a first cycle most recommend 350mg. Which is what I plan on running in a few months

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

you have to give yourself time to recover man... you cant just keep straining your body like that.. time on INCLUDING pct time = TIME OFF period...

Top Bottom