napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosage first cycle

geeoat

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading the forums quite a bit in order to prep everything I need for my first cycle. I've also spent the last few months doing research. Can someone please advise on the test dosage.

Stats:
- 36 yrs
- 162lbs
- 5'6
- 17% body fat
- Testosterone Level (from blood work): 360
- Free Testosterone (from blood work): 47.1
- Prolactin (from blood work): 12.1

I've been working out for the last 20+ years, lately I have found that I've just not been making any tangible progress. This is likely due to low T levels.

Cycle: 12 weeks Test Enanthate @ 500MG/week
AI: 0.25mg Arimidex EOD (Placed an order for aromasin, once it arrives i'll use it instead of Arimidex)
PCT: HCG, Clomid, Nolvadx as outlined in other forum responses. Also I ordered some aromasin, i'll plan to wait to start my cycle after it arrives.

I have watched Dylan's videos in particular about not going too high on the dosage and that anywhere from 300 - 400mg should suffice but my question is; since my T levels are low to begin with, what dosage should I be considering.

Thank you!

If your test levels are indeed low, you need to talk to your doctor about it, and if you are a candidate for TRT, you will get put on it and treated.

Going on a cycle is not the right move here. Your bodyfat is too high for high doses right now. You need to address your other issues first

Another area you may have a problem with based on your stats is your diet. You really need to get that in check

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading the forums quite a bit in order to prep everything I need for my first cycle. I've also spent the last few months doing research. Can someone please advise on the test dosage.

Stats:
- 36 yrs
- 162lbs
- 5'6
- 17% body fat
- Testosterone Level (from blood work): 360
- Free Testosterone (from blood work): 47.1
- Prolactin (from blood work): 12.1

I've been working out for the last 20+ years, lately I have found that I've just not been making any tangible progress. This is likely due to low T levels.

Cycle: 12 weeks Test Enanthate @ 500MG/week
AI: 0.25mg Arimidex EOD (Placed an order for aromasin, once it arrives i'll use it instead of Arimidex)
PCT: HCG, Clomid, Nolvadx as outlined in other forum responses. Also I ordered some aromasin, i'll plan to wait to start my cycle after it arrives.

I have watched Dylan's videos in particular about not going too high on the dosage and that anywhere from 300 - 400mg should suffice but my question is; since my T levels are low to begin with, what dosage should I be considering.

Thank you!
hey bro... you have to go to the doctor and look at trt... your not going to be able to drop fat with low T nor build any muscle... your body fat is too high to be using steroids right now but you have to address the condition first... its not going to matter what you run, its going to be an issue moving forward... do not get ahead of yourself or this will all be over before it even starts...

most guys your age have it backwards...you think your BF is high due to low test..when in fact your test is low due to high BF
as you age ..you need to train harder and diet cleaner..TRT is a protocol of last resort..do everything in your power to save your natural test production...before jumping to the conclusion you need trt

Top Bottom