napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle support

329lucas

good evening, I am going to be running a dbol test e and deca cycle in the next month or so, and I want to cover all my basis.
On cycle for test e I will be needing aromosin 12.5 mg eod for deca will I be needing caber and promi as well? I am planning on running test and deca at no more than 400mg each I don’t want side effects to pound me so what would be a good dosage for test and deca I am going to take dbol 30mg a day for 30 days, I just want to cover my basis on what to take on cycle, Ik dylan suggest his organ support for on cycle especially for the sides that dbol brings and in general,

Dylan so the organ st will be used until the end of my cycle all together during pct, and the post st will it really replicate HCG? I don’t use HCG then the last couple weeks or so if I get the organ st? I’m taking deca dbol and test e, And I take the post only for the duration of pct? Which will be 6 weeks

Sorry -.- I meant to say post ct,
So organ st you recommend all throughout the cycle? And the post ct starting when? During the pct timeframe only?

Also so you can be aware I’m doing
12 week cycle
300mg of test e
400mg of deca
Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg

Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
Caber twice a week at 0.5mg

PCT:
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromosin all throughout 12.5mg EOD (adjusting accordingly)
Mk 25mg 4 weeks only
Gw 20mg 4 weeks only

So now my question comes regarding the organ st that’s all throughout the entire cycle? And regarding post ct I start taking that when

Also, is caber really necessary throughout entire cycle, or do I take it less often just asking.

And dbol that I’m gettin comes at 25mg what do u recommend.

Sorry for all the questions I just want to get shit done right

organ st is used in pct for sure... post ct is best used the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct and during if you want... organ st also should be ran on cycle...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

organ st is used in pct for sure... post ct is best used the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct and during if you want... organ st also should be ran on cycle...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you dylan.
And regarding my prolactin while on deca will I be needing caber? Or will the organ st cover that.

Thank you dylan.
And regarding my prolactin while on deca will I be needing caber? Or will the organ st cover that.
I recommend Caber with 400mg of Deca. 0.25mg twice a week should be sufficient but you can go up to 0.5mg if necessary.

Thank you. I have a question regarding aromosin, 12.5 mg EOD to what extent how do I know that enoigh is enoigh regarding crushing my estrogen without blood work, is there like a specific/pattern to follow to sort of keep track of this do I do twice a week instead of EOD after a certain point?
Thanks,

Dylan my man, I was trying to purchase a couple bottles of organ st right now, and receive an error stating to contact the merchant then I tried placing order and it showed as duplicate order made but no transaction posted on my bank account, is there any way you can help? Thanks,

I went on www.dganutrition.com

And regarding sarms I was looking to buy a couple bottles of mk-677 can you link me to the new site? Thanks.
I’m not sure if it’s esarms.com,
I went on it but couldn’t see mk sold sperately, none at all actually. If you can assist with this as well I’ll appreciate it.

Top Bottom