napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

testosterone

brianmacasohol

hi, just wondering, if i take (test e) at doses higher than 500mg, how long after injection will i feel the effect like libido, aggression and well mod, if it is real testosterone??

It takes a 2-3 weeks to reach peak levels. I personally didn't really "feel" test. The main thing I noticed was that I was able to workout harder for longer and recover faster. Better workouts in general make me feel better so I guess in a way it increased my mood. As far as libido goes, I always look at girls like pieces of meat but if you dont usually.. you will

hi, just wondering, if i take (test e) at doses higher than 500mg, how long after injection will i feel the effect like libido, aggression and well mod, if it is real testosterone??
Why wpukd you take testosterone doses higher than 500mg? You can get all those same benefits at lower dosages. Only thing you get at the higher dosages is more estrogen conversion and sides.

What is your full stats experience and goals?

my goal it to put on some size and also se how my body react to test only, i have never cycle before, i also need it for my libido because my libido is very low but how long time does it takes until i feel it kick in, whats your experiences??

We can't advise you on anything without your full stats experience and goals, like I already asked for...

there is NO REASON to go above 500 mg of test whatsoever... you are having that mindset that more is always better when in this case, more brings more side effects... bloodwork will tell you if you have quality gear or not

Top Bottom