napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mini-stroke

choort

Dylan,

How are you? Long time fan of your content here.

Today at the gym I had what appears to be a mini-stroke (a temporary blood clot that gets pushed out fairly quickly). An ambulance came and within 40 mins or so I seemed to be fine. I'll be going to see my doctor tomorrow.

I've been taking Ostarine @30mg for 8 weeks now. I don't believe that it has anything to do with what happened but perhaps you know something I do not.

I'm not going to bring it up with my doctor but thought I'd see what you think.

Thanks in advance.

that would not have anything to do with it whatsoever... how old are you? unless its not real ostarine... where did you get it? do you have a family history of this or any other issues you have had in the past?

Dylan,

How are you? Long time fan of your content here.

Today at the gym I had what appears to be a mini-stroke (a temporary blood clot that gets pushed out fairly quickly). An ambulance came and within 40 mins or so I seemed to be fine. I'll be going to see my doctor tomorrow.

I've been taking Ostarine @30mg for 8 weeks now. I don't believe that it has anything to do with what happened but perhaps you know something I do not.

I'm not going to bring it up with my doctor but thought I'd see what you think.

Thanks in advance.

Where is that Ostarine from bro? That's an odd dosing and it's possible you have a prohormone and not Ostarine at all

that would not have anything to do with it whatsoever... how old are you? unless its not real ostarine... where did you get it? do you have a family history of this or any other issues you have had in the past?

Im 27 years old. I'm generally very healthy other than battling insomnia for the last two years, which I've been recently gotten over in the last month. My only other real risk factor is that I get injuried A LOT. Like I did some sort of damage to one of my rib two weeks ago. I suppose I could have maybe had some internal bleeding but not likely.
My mother tells me there's some history on her side of the family but in her great uncles and aunts. So that's not helpful info.
I did a sleep study recently that picked up some cardiac arrhythmia but my doctor couldn't reproduce it with an ECG. Probably for the last year whenever I wake up from sleep my heart is pounding out of my chest. So I'm going to be doing a 24/hr heart monitor test.
This is going to rustle the Jimmies are here lol but I got my Osta from EA. I've had zero sides during the 8 weeks I've been taking it and moderate consistant strength gains.

Thanks

Dude definitely bring it up to your Dr. Tell him every thing n anything you take, do, consume ect..strokes are nothing to play with bro, it can kill you next time or make u permanently disabled. Don't fuck around with your health man. U can't get in no trouble regardless what's in your system

Ea is not sarms..it's a pro hormone that definitely can have negative side effects without proper protections in place

Ea is not sarms..it's a pro hormone that definitely can have negative side effects without proper protections in place

I get that both sides like to talk shit about each other but is there ANY evidence at all to substantiate that claim.

I get that both sides like to talk shit about each other but is there ANY evidence at all to substantiate that claim.

Tons of research and use cases on all of the forums. Have you read this forum in depth? Have you googled EA? Watch his videos. Any guy that pins himself on videos and has big busty whores next to him while doing it - is a douchebag. Is that they guy you want to trust your life with? Come on! Do a ton of reading and you will start to see that the shit from EA has more posts of people with weird shit happening. Yet those that have bought product from SARMSX do NOT have any issues. Try to Find one post where SARMSX products caused problems - you won't find it. Their quality is legit.

Just my 2 cents. I am a SARMSX user and have had ZERO issues from their products.

At the very least, you need to let Tony know what happened... it does me no good to get into the back and forth at this point because then i get accused of having a motive... to me, it sounds like you have other problems going on and an ekg may not show signs of a stroke coming on but at 27 years old, thats clearly not supposed to happen... i would tell him right away just in case...

At the very least, you need to let Tony know what happened... it does me no good to get into the back and forth at this point because then i get accused of having a motive... to me, it sounds like you have other problems going on and an ekg may not show signs of a stroke coming on but at 27 years old, thats clearly not supposed to happen... i would tell him right away just in case...

I emailed Trevor but he hasn't gotten back. I'll shoot Tony one today.

Tons of research and use cases on all of the forums. Have you read this forum in depth? Have you googled EA? Watch his videos. Any guy that pins himself on videos and has big busty whores next to him while doing it - is a douchebag. Is that they guy you want to trust your life with? Come on! Do a ton of reading and you will start to see that the shit from EA has more posts of people with weird shit happening. Yet those that have bought product from SARMSX do NOT have any issues. Try to Find one post where SARMSX products caused problems - you won't find it. Their quality is legit.

Just my 2 cents. I am a SARMSX user and have had ZERO issues from their products.

I have read the forums in depth and the problem is there's wild accusations on both sides of the fence. And as Dylan has pointed out the lab analysis doesn't mean shit because anyone can make one of those. Ultimately I trust both guys and I went with EA because of the price.

As far as all that character stuff goes, the guy is just living his life. At least he has the balls to be honest about it.

It's definitely nothing to take lightly bro. A mini stroke is no joke and there could be several factors involved you need to look into with professional medical advice

Yeah for sure. I saw a temp doctor the day after but he couldn't really get past the fact that I'm a seemingly healthy 27 y/o.
He just set me up for the heart rate monitor and some aspirin.
Im going to go see my actual doctor on Monday.

Yeah for sure. I saw a temp doctor the day after but he couldn't really get past the fact that I'm a seemingly healthy 27 y/o.
He just set me up for the heart rate monitor and some aspirin.
Im going to go see my actual doctor on Monday.
Keep us updated bud. I'm curious and concerned with what s going on

UPDATE:
I saw my doctor finally yesterday (Good ole socialized medicine).
Turns out the ECG I had done the day after my stroke, was in fact not fine. I don't know the technical aspects of the graph but he said one of the pulses should be pointing upwards but in mine it's downwards half the time.

He did a bunch of test with his stethoscope and concluded that I have a heart murmur and probably a leaky valve. Next week I'll go see a cardiologist and get more tests done to get a definitive diagnosis and figure out the scope of the problem.

Causes? Who knows?

I've been having daily dizzy spells since it happened but besides that I seem fine.

I'll update again when I find out more.

I was born with that. Lived my whole life with it, never had a problem like you did. Never had to see a cardiologist. Never had a bad ekg reading...I'd get a second opinion

Top Bottom