napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fat loss / cutting

Pacman

Good day folks, hope you all are well. I was wondering what a good fat loss or cutting sarm is? I would prefer to not run it with an injectable steriod so could someone perhaps help me in this regard.

My goal is to burn some fat and cut a bit, my body fat around my waist is a bit much at the moment.

Thanks very much.

Most sarms stacks based around cardarine are great for this goal. You should check out https://www.esarms.com for some top notch sarms, and they have prebuilt cutting stacks to easily get you started.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

i have the perfect layout for you... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Esarms has the highest quality SARMS.

PM me for a discount code.

i have the perfect layout for you... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for this, I appreciate it. I read on a couple of websites that almost all Cardarine being sold is fake. I am not in a position to buy from the mentioned website but I have a place to buy the SARMS, just not that specific pct but can make my own pct.

I also need a substitute for M1 MK as I have no idea what that is or how much to take of it.

Would it not be advisable to run the Cardarine with something like winstrol or anavar?

M1-MK is a combination of many natural test booster among other things, and allows you to not have to use serms (like nolvadex) in PCT. You most definitely should not run oral steroids as an addition to your sarms cycle.

M1-MK is a combination of many natural test booster among other things, and allows you to not have to use serms (like nolvadex) in PCT. You most definitely should not run oral steroids as an addition to your sarms cycle.
Ok thanks for the info.

Top Bottom