napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Just got my dragon pharma tren from pharmacom- is this safe to use?

Meatwad4343

I've never gotten gear like this. I guess it's crystallized? I'm not sure what it is, just picked it up though. Do you guys think this tren is okay to use?

How do I upload a picture? It looks like there's little white crystals at the top of the vial

I've never gotten gear like this. I guess it's crystallized? I'm not sure what it is, just picked it up though. Do you guys think this tren is okay to use?

How do I upload a picture? It looks like there's little white crystals at the top of the vial

It probably got cold in transit and fell out of suspension. You should be able to carefully warm it on a heat plate or possibly in a hot heating pad gently agitating it occasionally, and it will go back into suspension.

Other than having to warm it up it should be okay? I got two vials - it's tren e 200. Just threw me off a little because the other vial is completely fine and this one has crystals stuck to the top or whatever it is.

Yeah, it should be fine, and it happens sometimes where only one or two vials in a shipment fall out. When they get cold there is always a chance (although not guaranteed) the raw solids can precipitate out of the suspension.
Carefully warming it for a while and occasionally shaking it gently should set it right again though.

That's all normal do to the freezer whether... Just keep it in room temperature 65-70 for a day or so otherwise if you are an expert than warm it up under warm water for a half minute or 45 second with light circle motion...
That's all. Tren Dragon phama is one of my favorite

Top Bottom