napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I listened to Dylan and thank you

Super Spartan

Hey Dylan and also to all the mods that advised me back then. Thank you so much from saving me from this mess I was getting myself into

A while back I made a thread about a stupid cycle that I took blindly listening to one so called coach at the gym: When to start my Winstrol Cycle post the cycle I'm on?

Dylan told me to stop immediately and so I did...

My last injection was on: 12-Feb

PCT Started - 23-Feb

PCT Half Dose = 10-March

PCT End = 23-March

PCT was:

clomid 50/50/25/25 50mg per day for 2 weeks then 25mg for 2 weeks
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 40mg per day for 2 weeks then 20mg for 2 weeks
aromasin 12.5 mg eod

today I went to get some bloodwork done and the doctor told me that my total testosterone was:

2.24 nanogram/milliliter = 224 nanogram/deciliter

Test done on the 15th of April 2018

I must note that I had a very intense training session for 1.5 hours followed by some core/ab work for another 1 hour then took a protein shake and went to the hospital so I guess my test levels would be low post a workout right?

The doctor told me that there is nothing to worry about if I am not experiencing any lethargy or no morning woods or lack of libido which I'm not. I feel more energized than ever before and I do get the morning woods and whatnot

What do you think of these results Dylan?

Next time I'll do a test total test I'll make sure to do it first thing in the morning to get an accurate result

Last edited:
although weight lifting triggers an increase in testosterone production, a decrease in blood testosterone levels in response to nutrient-timing after a workout is due to the increased uptake of this hormone by the muscle...

you need to read this about timing your test and fasting with it etc...
https://www.agelessforever.net/anti-aging-news-blog/testing-for-testosterone-deficiency-things-to-know-about-the-blood-draw

you should also be waiting a minimum of 4 weeks after pct to take a test

Your in good shape bro what age are you

Thanks bro. Started working out on and off (3 months total as a max) from the age of 16 to 19, then I started work and stopped training from the age of 19 to 31 and became so fat

then I started training since 31 until now (will be 34 in 2 months) non-stop

although weight lifting triggers an increase in testosterone production, a decrease in blood testosterone levels in response to nutrient-timing after a workout is due to the increased uptake of this hormone by the muscle...

you need to read this about timing your test and fasting with it etc...
https://www.agelessforever.net/anti-aging-news-blog/testing-for-testosterone-deficiency-things-to-know-about-the-blood-draw

you should also be waiting a minimum of 4 weeks after pct to take a test
Right. Thanks man

Top Bottom