napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Suggestions/critique

Woldey01

I’m also considering the below 10 week cycle. Please let me know what you guys think...

Test C - 250 mg/wk
Tren A - 200mg/wk
Proviron - 40mg/day

1 - Is the dosage for all three sufficient?
2 - Should I start all three at the same time or start with Test C and add the other two few weeks after?

The goal is to add a few pounds of muscle, increase strength and lower BF by a few percent.

44 years, 200Lbs, ~10%BF

As always, your feedbacks are really appreciated!

The dosages looks fine to me. I don't like mixing the short ester tren with the long ester test personally, and I would just use tren e for pinning convenience. With your esters, I would start the test for at least 2 weeks first to let it build up before adding the tren ace which will hit fast. I would keep the tren to only 8 weeks with this ester. I would also recommend having caber and an AI on hand just in case. Run a full PCT 2 weeks after your last test pin.

Last edited:
everything is fine... its a lot of pinning mixing esters but the doses are fine.. its up to you how you start them... keep in mind if you start the tren at the same time, it will hit much quicker being a short ester but with that low of a dose of tren, i wouldnt be concerned on that... it really depends on if you want to finish the cycle with tren or start it... i wouldnt run tren too long so keep that in mind... 8-10 weeks is plenty

The dosages looks fine to me. I don't like mixing the short ester tren with the long ester test personally, and I would just use tren e for pinning convenience. With your esters, I would start the test for at least 2 weeks first to let it build up before adding the tren ace which will hit fast. I would keep the tren to only 8 weeks with this ester. I would also recommend having caber and an AI on hand just in case. Run a full PCT 2 weeks after your last test pin.

Good point PON, should I do a long ester Tren with the long ester Test or short with short? I doubt there will be any major difference in the results if I do either one. But which one you guys choose if you have to?

everything is fine... its a lot of pinning mixing esters but the doses are fine.. its up to you how you start them... keep in mind if you start the tren at the same time, it will hit much quicker being a short ester but with that low of a dose of tren, i wouldnt be concerned on that... it really depends on if you want to finish the cycle with tren or start it... i wouldnt run tren too long so keep that in mind... 8-10 weeks is plenty

Thanks DG! Yes, I won’t go beyond the 10 week for this cycle. What layout do you recommend for the full PCT after the 10 week cycle?

Good point PON, should I do a long ester Tren with the long ester Test or short with short? I doubt there will be any major difference in the results if I do either one. But which one you guys choose if you have to?
There shouldn't be any major difference in gains between esters, just a change in pin scheduling and half lives. If you've not tren before, you may actually be safer with ace since you can quit if you get bad sides and it is out of you in a few days. I would only prefer the tren e because you can pin it on the same schedule as the test.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Thanks for the detailed explanation DG! Regarding the aromasin, do I take it eod for six weeks as well?

I would do long ester with long ester for me saving the pinning and the fact that short esters have a little more PIP I’ll pass on that lol. But cycle looks good it’s nice to see guys run thing at a non ridiculous dose. Test Tren and Proviron is a great combo. If I ever ran Tren again that’s how I would run it.

There shouldn't be any major difference in gains between esters, just a change in pin scheduling and half lives. If you've not tren before, you may actually be safer with ace since you can quit if you get bad sides and it is out of you in a few days. I would only prefer the tren e because you can pin it on the same schedule as the test.

Gotcha! I think I will go with the tren e just too make it easier on me. Thanks for the suggestion!

I would do long ester with long ester for me saving the pinning and the fact that short esters have a little more PIP I’ll pass on that lol. But cycle looks good it’s nice to see guys run thing at a non ridiculous dose. Test Tren and Proviron is a great combo. If I ever ran Tren again that’s how I would run it.

Thanks for your comments ma man! Based on y’all feedbacks, I’ve decided to go with tren e. There is no point of adding extra pinning if it is avoidable.

Top Bottom