napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time TRT

Thegame2k03

Age 32
5'9"
Not sure
Was solid for two years, but starting again after taking years off.
No cycles
Goal is to lose weight and feel normal again
Multivitamin, fish oil, creatine.
Not food allergies, I try to avoid dairy.
No injuries

I wanted a knowledgeable person to help me with my labs. I already met with the doctor and he wants me on 100mg twice a week, HCG everyday and arimidex every other day. I keep researching and getting different answers and what to do. My main concern is since I'm paying out of pocket, I will stop therarpy and be screwed the rest of my life. I want a second opinion before I start the therapy, any productive input would be greatly appreciated. Labs attached, thank you.

Attachments

• Test 1.jpg
    Test 1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Test 2.jpg
    Test 2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Test 3.jpg
    Test 3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 26
Please define "normal again"? What exactly are you experiencing? Have you considered that it may be just the shit lives we been lumbered with. Work, consume, die!?

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

I have major brain fog, decreased muscle size, lots of weight gain 30+
Bro, your hormone levels are fine and with in range. Trt is not going to help you. What is your exercise regiment and what diet are you following? What are your total calories and macros?

Mate, if I'm honest I can't see how TRT is going to improve your life! You need to get a solid workout regimen. Get a diet going and stick to it. Get out into nature as much as possible. Have breaks from technology! Disconnect from work etc when home and limit stress as much as possible! Do things you enjoy!

You have plenty of test! Why do you think TRT is going to improve your life???? Weight gain is obviously making you depressed! Get to the gym and start shedding some timber! That's where I'd start.... Good luck, bro

This is my third week back at the gym. Trying to do at least 30min cardio per day

Monday: Chest, Tris
Tuesday: Back, Bis
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Shoulders, traps
Friday: Been doing arms again

I don't have a solid diet currenlty. I haven't been trackgin calories or macros. I stopped all caffeine and soda, juice. Just water, sometimes with Mio.

Why don't you spend the money you were about to fork out on TRT for a personal trainer? Find the right guy and you could be a different guy in 3 months!

Also, download Lifesum off google play. Put in target weight and log all your intake. It can be a bit of a pain in the ass, but it'll really dial in your macros and will highlight if your consuming a caloric surplus!

Test looks fine for your age...couldnt really see but looked like 430? Especially if you did it in the afternoon probably even higher than that.... estrogen perfect... training program looks great.....check out Ricks diet and nutrition basics pinned top of board....fit in more cardio....maybe add some supps....preworkout...vitamins....throw in few sarms....i wouldnt mess with trt...... especially if you ain't done having kids...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Test looks fine for your age...couldnt really see but looked like 430? Especially if you did it in the afternoon probably even higher than that.... estrogen perfect... training program looks great.....check out Ricks diet and nutrition basics pinned top of board....fit in more cardio....maybe add some supps....preworkout...vitamins....throw in few sarms....i wouldnt mess with trt...... especially if you ain't done having kids...

Yes, it was 430 at 0900. I’ll check out the diet posts, thank you.

Yes, it was 430 at 0900. I’ll check out the diet posts, thank you.
Ya man....and 100pmg twice aweek....is kinda a low dose cycle almost...and if thats what ur gonna do and than come off and pct thats one thing...but trt usually much lower than that 100 to 150 mg per week and you don't ever come off.... with your levels as good as they are I wouldn't recommend trt at all.... I think with some consistent training cardio and nutrition for a period of time you'll be well on your way then once you're ready... blast a cycle if that's what you want to do... but should be after a few years of training and have reached maximum natural potential.... just adding testosterone like you're planning isn't going to magically make everything in life better... sure you may put a little more muscle on.... if you put the work in... and your test levels will go from 400 and something to maybe a thousand something..... but I just don't think you need it... just my opinion to each their own good luck brother....

Last edited:
He is 32 years old with test levels at 400 and free test at 10. That’s like having a million dollars in the bank and you can only withdraw 25.00. I am not recommending you to go on trt but Dr Morganthal head urulogist at Harvard says any levels below 450. A lot of endocrinologist treat people not numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is 32 years old with test levels at 400 and free test at 10. That’s like having a million dollars in the bank and you can only withdraw 25.00. I am not recommending you to go on trt but Dr Morganthal head urulogist at Harvard says any levels below 450. A lot of endocrinologist treat people not numbers.

I totally agree.....but at 5'9 240 trying to get back into the training after few years off....he prob way up in bf range...maybe a little sedentary...id rather try lifestyle change for at least a year first....before committing to the needle every week...if he has all that available he just needs to unlock it....my thoughts idk....your right though good endos treat people not numbers....it is a matter of how you feel.. not what the chart says....i just try covet all bases before going all in.....

I totally agree.....but at 5'9 240 trying to get back into the training after few years off....he prob way up in bf range...maybe a little sedentary...id rather try lifestyle change for at least a year first....before committing to the needle every week...if he has all that available he just needs to unlock it....my thoughts idk....your right though good endos treat people not numbers....it is a matter of how you feel.. not what the chart says....i just try covet all bases before going all in.....

For sure. I’m just saying my father is 81 years old got his levels check he is at 400 lol so basically 400 is at a 80 year old level. I’m not going on this notion but this is what his doc said. He has great levels for his age my father does. So if my father feels dragged out at 400 imagine how this person at 32 feels

For sure. I’m just saying my father is 81 years old got his levels check he is at 400 lol so basically 400 is at a 80 year old level. I’m not going on this notion but this is what his doc said. He has great levels for his age my father does. So if my father feels dragged out at 400 imagine how this person at 32 feels

Ohh i know my man......i was tested over six month period....tried life style changes etc....i tested my lowest at 170....highest 290...and all in between about multiple test....it sucks for sure my main thing was no sex drive or desire....thats when i drew the line and went to doc....

Ohh i know my man......i was tested over six month period....tried life style changes etc....i tested my lowest at 170....highest 290...and all in between about multiple test....it sucks for sure my main thing was no sex drive or desire....thats when i drew the line and went to doc....

Good for you brother. It is always best to see if you can boost up you test naturally sometimes a diet change can do it. Trt is the last draw

Top Bottom