napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fist Time, looking to help heal back issues, Sustanon??

BackProbsG

Hi, Looking to get some advise, I've had back issue for the last 10 years or so and been seeing pain management for 3 years for lower back pain and the only thing that has helped (for about 2 weeks) is the trigger point injections (some type of steroid).
I am 36 years old, 5'11", and 210 lbs, and have multiple disc herniation's (MRI results below).
Pain management has ran out of things to try (epidurals, facet blocks, nerve ablations, etc) and surgeon says I am too young for a L2-L5 fusion, so I've started looking at alternative forms of treatment.
I started taking TB-500 (2.5 mg every third day) and BPC-157 (0.3 mg every day) about a month ago and I'm doing much better than I have in the past (less pain, more activity), but am still pretty far from where I was.

I was thinking of trying some sort of TRT, maybe Sustanon or something else that you recommend to help heal / build up core to compensate for my messed up back.

What are your thoughts on what I should try as well as recommended PCT?

Thanks,
Greg

FINDINGS:
There is decrease in the signal intensity of the intervertebral disc spaces from L2 to L5 on the T2 weighted images consistent with disc desiccation. There is a focus of high T2 signal intensity in the posterior annulus fibrosis of L4-L5 consistent with annular fissure. A 3.0 mm central herniated disc is seen at L2-L3 associated with mild deformity of the thecal sac in the midline. A 2.0 mm central herniated disc is seen at L3-L4 with little mass effect on the thecal sac. A 3.0 mm central herniated disc is seen at L4-L5 with the right side more involved associated with deformity of the thecal sac. The facet joints are unremarkable. No evidence of intraspinal mass lesion is seen. The conus medullaris is of normal size and position. Following the administration on intravenous gadolinium, dense and slightly heterogeneous enhancement is seen. No associated soft tissue mass is seen.

IMPRESSION:
Hemangioma of the body of L2, unchanged. Central herniated disc at L2-L3, smaller central herniated disc at L3-L4 and central herniated disc at L4-L5 with the right side more involved, unchanged. Degenerative disc disease from L2 to L5 with annular fissure at L4-L5, unchanged.

Dont need test to build up ur core. Got it all wrong man. That said, research recovery and healing benefits of testosterone and make ur own informed decision. Off the top, not sure its a great idea cause I think u want more than trt. However, legit HRT may actually help a bit.

I agree with above. I'm rehabbing from back surgery now and it's so rough. I have a long way to go, but have come a long way too. It's all in the core man. I've had a 6 pack before and a weak core. You have to work it out hard. Physical therapy with like a sports therapist is a nice base. What type of therapy have you had? PT's are like doctors, sometimes they suck and you have to find others. I was the exact same way with the prescribed steroids too, shots didn't help. Acupuncture and kratom work great for me too. My heart goes out to ya brother.

I did stumble across this the other night and will be giving it a shot. She runs her mouth for half the video but the exercises she did were new to me and looked worth a try. https://youtu.be/JyII-XYdmxU

test is not going to heal your back and i have no clue where you came up with that but thats not even close to the answer... you should not even consider trt unless you need it medically... also a very very very unwise decision... sarms would provide you real healing capabilities to at least speed the process but not steroids... you may be referring to corticosteroids that your doctor gave you but thats not anabolic steroids, like you are asking about and likely confusing...

I was thinking of trying some sort of TRT, maybe Sustanon or something else that you recommend to help heal / build up core to compensate for my messed up back.

What are your thoughts on what I should try as well as recommended PCT?

Testosterone will not heal your back. It can help you feel better if you have low Testosterone which will be determined by blood work. Then you proceed with TRT. I see that you mentioned PCT so are you asking about running a cycle? There's no PCT when you're on TRT. I think you're confused. I don't think a cycle would be beneficial to someone with a bad back.

This does not at all sound like a situation where you are going to want to run an AAS cycle, and this will not help you heal. There are some sarms that have healing properties that could help, but overall what you need right now is PT.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

I agree with above. I'm rehabbing from back surgery now and it's so rough. I have a long way to go, but have come a long way too. It's all in the core man. I've had a 6 pack before and a weak core. You have to work it out hard. Physical therapy with like a sports therapist is a nice base. What type of therapy have you had? PT's are like doctors, sometimes they suck and you have to find others. I was the exact same way with the prescribed steroids too, shots didn't help. Acupuncture and kratom work great for me too. My heart goes out to ya brother.

I did stumble across this the other night and will be giving it a shot. She runs her mouth for half the video but the exercises she did were new to me and looked worth a try. https://youtu.be/JyII-XYdmxU

Thanks, Ill check out the video, Ive tried acupuncture for a month, did 6 weeks of PT, and have done chiropractic (massage, stretch, EMS /w heat, and adjustments), Ive been doing the PT exercises at home (the peptides are allowing me to exercise and not be crooked for the next 3 days), haven't tried kratom yet, I'm on percocets and and I believe they cancel each other out.

test is not going to heal your back and i have no clue where you came up with that but thats not even close to the answer... you should not even consider trt unless you need it medically... also a very very very unwise decision... sarms would provide you real healing capabilities to at least speed the process but not steroids... you may be referring to corticosteroids that your doctor gave you but thats not anabolic steroids, like you are asking about and likely confusing...

Thanks, It is some sort of corticosteroid that they inject, Ill probably go the SARMS route then if needed, I still have a couple weeks with the peptides, just want to have some sort of game plan if my condition worsens when stopping the TB-500 so I can keep progressing in a positive direction.

Dang man sorry to hear about your back. I to have a horrible back and am usually severely injured at least twice a year where I can love for a week and have to call out of work and piss in Gatorade bottle cuz the pain is juts to much to bare to get up. SARMS can def assist in the healing as well as HGH and BPC-157 the peptide. Changing your training around in the gym and strengthening your core like like I saw a few others already suggest.

Iv had to drastically adjust my training due to back issues. Say goodbye to squats dead lefts and bent over rows! I can barely trading legs at all even body weight squats and leg extensions can hurt my lower back.

Best of luck man!

I have retrolisthesis 4.3mm. Doc is telling me I have to have spinal fusion. Scared to death of this surgery. I think I will try the bpc and tb500 and see how that helps. I dont think they will heal the vertebrae popping backwards but maybe help with the pain a bit.

Top Bottom