napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey Dylan! (or anyone actually)

jp1957

I've been off the board a few years (probably 3). Been some interesting times.

Skipping all the history, I'm now on TRT at 100mg a week subq. Just did my first 4 weeks of bloods, test was 915 (from 190), and as I expected, e level was high (46)

I've found through all my SARMS cycles, etc, I feel better in the mid 30s. In the middle 40's has never felt good to me.

So contacted my doctor, and she wont even discuss AI's. (But its nice to have pharma test)

So from back then, we were all discussing AI's on TRT and SARMS cycles (when needed) and I still have to some aromasin, tomaxifen(sp?) and exemestane, and I guess I'll have to self administer.

Reason I'm posting, is I saw a recent post where you recommended Diindolylmethane instead of an AI now?

Dylan recently said not to use an AI in a recent post I was looking over on AIs and TRT, so wanted to get a feel for that first. Yea, most dr's are crap sadly, but if I can get a script, then its covered under insurance. Pharma test is ungodly cheap with my insurance apparently. Plus i get nothing but 200mg vials, so I could do a small blast at 200mg if ever inclined. At 63, wouldnt wanna do much past that :)

But at 900 now, I'm chasing the wife about like a teenager :) I just need to get that estradiol under control

Although most likely at some point in the future, is I'll do a 200mg blast, I'll hit LGD, S4,Rad with GW to make a nice cycle. I'm one of those people though that E levels are an issue, even with Sarms only. But that wont be for awhile, as I have surgery again in January, and laid up for 3 months again.

Dylan recently said not to use an AI in a recent post I was looking over on AIs and TRT, so wanted to get a feel for that first. Yea, most dr's are crap sadly, but if I can get a script, then its covered under insurance. Pharma test is ungodly cheap with my insurance apparently. Plus i get nothing but 200mg vials, so I could do a small blast at 200mg if ever inclined. At 63, wouldnt wanna do much past that :)

But at 900 now, I'm chasing the wife about like a teenager :) I just need to get that estradiol under control
no, i was helping someone who wanted something lighter than an ai.. you use an ai based on YOU... there's no special recipe out there... its all person to person specific

can you give me a benchmark to start at then for TRT, and I'll retake bloods in 4 weeks again. I dont need to knock it down much, but dont wanna crash it, I did that once, and never again. I have aromasin, and tamoxifen stashed away.

thx.

I mean id use max maybe 5mg every 3 days of the aromasin if you dont like the 40+ mark.

Also why not just lower the test dose a little? Could do 125mg or something like that? 900+ test levels for extended periods of time could have an impact on your health.

Just a thought. Id be more prone to slightly lower the test dose than start running an AI.

I decided to hit around 6ish mg once a week for the moment, test bloods again in 4 weeks. then go to 2x a week if not enough.

When were your bloods drawn compared to last dose? Day after, midway, or prior to next dose? I personally wouldn't use an AI at that dose and just opt to drop the TRT dose slightly instead, even if those are peak values.

can you give me a benchmark to start at then for TRT, and I'll retake bloods in 4 weeks again. I dont need to knock it down much, but dont wanna crash it, I did that once, and never again. I have aromasin, and tamoxifen stashed away.

thx.

Everything is based on bloodwork not guess work

You should never need an AI on TRT. I would honestly try lowering your test dose so you are still in the normal range but e2 gets down a bit. The other thing you can do is try injecting more frequently. Daily is best but even EOD will make a big difference.

You should never need an AI on TRT.
In a perfect world don't we all wish. I have a client that needs an AI on only 100mg of Test Cyp a week. Blood work at 600. Most won't need an AI but there are some that do. Injecting more frequently can help I totally agree with that but most won't want to.

In a perfect world don't we all wish. I have a client that needs an AI on only 100mg of Test Cyp a week. Blood work at 600. Most won't need an AI but there are some that do. Injecting more frequently can help I totally agree with that but most won't want to.
My last blood work back then had me at 800 test, 75 Estradiol. And thats with 100Mg

yup, but then I crashed it in last bloodwork, so readjusting again. I was every 3 days at around that 6-7mg level. Funny at 7 I feel fine. Last time I crashed my e2 I felt like shit. Test at 685. So changed to every 6 days and retest in a few weeks. But now my doc is dicking me around on my TRT and I may have to go UGL.

Fucking doctors.

Great to see you again brother. Its been a while! You aren't far off on where your estrogen needs to be. You need to drop it 10 points. Id even consider leaving it there if you had no issues. If you want to lower it a little then 6mg once a week aromasin is probably a good start

Great to see you again brother. Its been a while! You aren't far off on where your estrogen needs to be. You need to drop it 10 points. Id even consider leaving it there if you had no issues. If you want to lower it a little then 6mg once a week aromasin is probably a good start
yea, I was doing 6mg every 3 days and crashed my e2 > 7, so just changed to every 6 days.

Top Bottom