napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS recommendation for women

fitnessjourney480

I am a 26 year old Female, 5'11' 156lbs. I am looking for something that can aid with weight loss and skin tightening. I have lost 60 pounds in the past year and a half and am at a point where I am happy with my muscle mass, so i'm not looking to gain size, but to tighten and tone up.

Have had Cardarine and Andarine stacked recommended to me... Curious if anyone can give me some insight on these or what you would recommend? Also how long of a cycle should I plan to take?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I am a 26 year old Female, 5'11' 156lbs. I am looking for something that can aid with weight loss and skin tightening. I have lost 60 pounds in the past year and a half and am at a point where I am happy with my muscle mass, so i'm not looking to gain size, but to tighten and tone up.

Have had Cardarine and Andarine stacked recommended to me... Curious if anyone can give me some insight on these or what you would recommend? Also how long of a cycle should I plan to take?

Thanks in advance!

absolutely... i have the perfect stack for you... here is a link to get the entire stack as well as the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148&search=triple+stack

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thanks in advance!

If cutting, toning up, and becoming more defined is your primary goal.....id highly consider the shred stack. I think it would be perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Dylan also gave you a great stack recommendation for the triple stack. You really can't go wrong with either here, but this one is really centered in fat loss, and boosting metabolism and endurance

sr is to increase metabolism and the mk is going to help in recovery and I would suggest 12 weeks you will sell yourself short on an 8 week run. I would order the triple stack 12 week and add sr to it like 3-4 bottles but its up to you

Thank you so much for the info! What dosing and how often would you take the triple stack combo and the sr? I read that sr has to be dosed 3-4 times a day? Up to this point I have only used Hypercuts, which is definitely very mild for energy and weight loss, so I am totally new to the Sarms world!

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later (1/2 a dropper is 25 mg)
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m. (1 full dropper)
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. (1/2 dropper)
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours) (1/4 dropper every 2-3 hours)

you aren't going to get the jitters from this at all you will just gradually notice an increase in endurance vo2 max recovery and metabolism and fat loss

Thank you so much for the info! What dosing and how often would you take the triple stack combo and the sr? I read that sr has to be dosed 3-4 times a day? Up to this point I have only used Hypercuts, which is definitely very mild for energy and weight loss, so I am totally new to the Sarms world!

all sarms are non stimulant so you have nothing to worry about in that regard... they will melt fat but in the right and safe way... gw and sr enhance your metabolism and/or fix metabolic syndrome... not to mention the capability of building your vo2max to levels you could never achieve on your own... this allows you to have maximum output every time you train which clearly leads to bigger gains...

here is how to run the stack properly...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Hi there girl, I have taken the stacks the boys telling you. I am a 37 yo female pro bb. If you follow their instruction, u can forget about Hypercuts. Anything out there is a waste of $$. Just do sarms. I did this earlier this spring for the first time and Sarms got me so dry and cut (or toned for you). But you must be consistent with the dosages and schedule. On top of this you also need to keep a clean diet. When all requirements met, the result is unbelievable.

Sarala

Dylan got you all set up with the right protocol. Let us know if you have any other questions brother

LOLLL

where on earth have you been???

2 full time corporate jobs, a PhD program and laying foundation for the journey to Olympia. Let's hope the jobs don't kill me lol.

Well I'm about to start the next cycle of Sarms for fat burning and cardio support. I am getting too heavy, sitting at 161 for this 5'3.Im on first ever Primo cycle.

Hey brother, its a she lol-----dang ahahahahaha

Damnit....I screwed that up...again lol. I think that's twice now You've "corrected" me haha

BTW....good to see you on here again! I hope all is going well with you, and hope to see you on here more!

2 full time corporate jobs, a PhD program and laying foundation for the journey to Olympia. Let's hope the jobs don't kill me lol.

Well I'm about to start the next cycle of Sarms for fat burning and cardio support. I am getting too heavy, sitting at 161 for this 5'3.Im on first ever Primo cycle.

absolutely awesome! congratulations on everything your doing!

which sarms will you running along with primo?

Top Bottom