napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo only

pernika

Hi Dylan
Thank you for helping people and saving their lives before my first cycle i watched all videos and itreslly helps
I had 2 cycles test 500 a week and dianabol 30 mg a day for 4 weeks
I had to stop my sevond cycle because i got scared i had high blood preasure so i rather stop. Dr gave me some pills and i am fine but i think i had the same problem in first cycle.
I would like to ask you i am thinking to do just primobolan cycle 600 a week with PCT. Do you think it is good idea. I think testosteron give me the high blood preassure. I am 38 ex prodesional sportsman
Thank you

you need ~200 mg of test to replace what primo supresses, i highly doubt such a low dose will increase your blood pressure. the high blood pressure on ur 2nd cycle was most likely due to massive water retention caused by dianabol and you most likely had no AI.You can also add cardarine if high blood pressure is such a problem for you

Thanks i had a AI.So only primobolan cycle is not good? I dont need much weight gain. I tried before primo 600 and testosteron 500 before and i had a high blood preassure too. So stoped after 3 weeks. So i think it is the testosteron

What was your blood pressure?

250 Test / 600 Primo should not give you high blood pressure unless you naturally have it and you're not doing enough cardio.

Please post your full stats for any help. It's required...

WT
BF%

Hi thanks for reply. I am 200cm and 102 kg. My blood pressure is in normal range usually. True is i didnt do cardio when i was on cycle.

Please post your age.

How high was your blood pressure when it was a concern for you?

Testosterone base is required for all cycles.

That's not terribly high but it's high enough for concern. It was probably the Dbol causing the problem. You should always do cardio on cycle to combat high blood pressure.

Your Test doesn't need to be that high with Primo.

250 Test
600-800 Primo

Hawthorne Berry for blood pressure.

30 minutes cardio every day to help combat blood pressure.

So can i take just like 10O test per week? and 600 primo? Is primo safe for blood preasure?
Thanks
I wouldn't go lower than 200 on Test bro. All AAS can cause high bp but Primo is not likely to cause problems.

your test is way too high... when you run test that high, there is a lot of estrogen conversion, whether its noticeable on the surface or not... just by listening to you, i can tell you likely did not run any supports nor do any bloodwork and keep an eye on things... you can run primo only if you want but its a very very ignorant thing to do and wont end well for you... LEARN how to run these properly and ALL the precautions you need to follow BEFORE you start anything else

You should be on Fish oil, potassium, beet root, a liver and organ defender, magnesium,viamen C as well if you have blood pressure issues doesn’t sound like u even tried anything to combat blood pressure and you juts stoped stoped your cycle. Sounds like you aren’t well informed in even basic nutrition or were even well advised on running a cycle of gear asking is running any cycle without test a good idea?? Steroids are serious and should be treated as such with proper knowledges obtained prior to the beginning of the cycle.

What's your bf%? If it's over 15% that's the biggest contributor. Get bf down and bp will go down.

thanks dylan. So you think it is ok to do 500 primo and 200 test and arimidex. And blood preassure should be ok and proper pct.
thanks

Top Bottom