napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh injection site reaction

Irishbmx

Sorry If this has been discussed before I browsed threw looking but I’m not the best on forums sometimes. Been taking this hgh for little over 2 weeks and the last 4 pins have been causing hard itchy lumps they do feel warmer than the rest of my body I feel fine other than some pain and itching. Using sterile saline solution to mix pinning 2.5 IU per day in am. I thought maybe I was pinning to deep so I went into the love handle watched some pinning videos tried to make sure I got into the fatty tissues and same thing. Anything to worry about? Should I keep going? Read some people have these kinds of reactions and it goes away over time.
33bce29c3fda333b0d1faa2d22f521fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry If this has been discussed before I browsed threw looking but I’m not the best on forums sometimes. Been taking this hgh for little over 2 weeks and the last 4 pins have been causing hard itchy lumps they do feel warmer than the rest of my body I feel fine other than some pain and itching. Using sterile saline solution to mix pinning 2.5 IU per day in am. I thought maybe I was pinning to deep so I went into the love handle watched some pinning videos tried to make sure I got into the fatty tissues and same thing. Anything to worry about? Should I keep going? Read some people have these kinds of reactions and it goes away over time.

Try switching to Bac Water...

just want to make sure... you are not using bac water, you are using sterile water, correct? if so, switch to bac water

Ok cool guys thanks for the advice I will get some Bac Water. Do I need to worry about source I see people sell it on eBay and Etsy

Ok cool guys thanks for the advice I will get some Bac Water. Do I need to worry about source I see people sell it on eBay and Etsy

Cbbram provided you a link, I personally would get it from a medical supply site.

Last edited:
Ok one last question do I go ahead and pin what I have already mixed or dump it not sure if there is anything more to worry about other than the irritation

Ok one last question do I go ahead and pin what I have already mixed or dump it not sure if there is anything more to worry about other than the irritation

100% your call on that... GH isn't cheap.

It's just an irritation. I wouldn't throw it out. I've had this happen to me several times. I just don't use saline anymore as a mixing solution. I always buy my own 30ml bacteriostatic water.

Lol yea That was a joke.

well it sure didnt sound like it... you didnt write lol or anything after it... if it seemed like a joke, i wouldnt have wrote that but it sure doesnt sound like that in the context you wrote

Lol yea That was a joke.

Don’t think that was a joke brother haha. sounded pretty serious.

Anyway keep us updated when you get the BAC on if it solves it.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-
For all your SARMs needs:
adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Don’t think that was a joke brother haha. sounded pretty serious.

Anyway keep us updated when you get the BAC on if it solves it.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-
For all your SARMs needs:
adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Well sorry If it didn’t come out right I was asking if I should be worried about the source because I see you can buy the same brands from Etsy and eBay I thought the insinuation that I would prefer not to buy shit off eBay or Etsy was evident. I will try harder at my humor next time. Still waiting for Bac Water to come from mountainside stopped paused use while waiting.

Well update still having a reaction with the Bac Water doesn’t seem as bad as with the saline did a test injection with just straight Bac Water and had no issues in that spot so it’s something in the HGH causing my reaction which is a bummer.

Well update still having a reaction with the Bac Water doesn’t seem as bad as with the saline did a test injection with just straight Bac Water and had no issues in that spot so it’s something in the HGH causing my reaction which is a bummer.

Switch to IM in your delts. If that doesn't significantly help trash your HGH.

Switch to IM in your delts. If that doesn't significantly help trash your HGH.

Thanks will give that I shot I can’t remember why I decided against IM when I first looked into this it may have something to do with my reasoning being trying to offset muscle fatigue, weakness and wasting due fibromyalgia.

Thanks will give that I shot I can’t remember why I decided against IM when I first looked into this it may have something to do with my reasoning being trying to offset muscle fatigue, weakness and wasting due fibromyalgia.

It's a tiny injection so it shouldn't be an issue. I gave this advice to another guy on another forum a while back and it was successful. Injection site was a little sore but no significant swelling or redness. Some people's bodies don't like subq injections.

Top Bottom