napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lean bulk cycle

Alicanadian89

Hey guys I was planning to do a lean bulk cycle and needed some input. I am 30years old I have done 7-8 cycles in the past and been working out for the past 12 years. I am 192lbs 12% bodyfat right now I am on keto diet trying to frt down to 8%bf I should get there I the next two months at the rate I'm going. Then I wanted to start my lean bulk cycle
W1-10 Test prop 150mg weekly second time doing test prop
W1-10 npp 300mg weekly second time doing npp
W1-8 Tbol 60mg second time doing tbol
Aromasin 12.5mg 2 or 3 times a week
Now I was thinking of adding a sarm like rad 140 or lgd 4033. I havent tried these before. So what can I expect from extra from these sarms, should I even add it and if so which one should I do? Thanks for your time guys.

You can add any of the sarms they are synergistic.

LGD is the best for bulking. RAD140 is next up its great for strength and lean muscle mass. S4 (andarine) is another great sarm its one of the best sarms to stack in a cutting cycle.

Really cant go wrong with any of them.

definitely... i would add both lgd and rad to the mix... great for extra size, strength and even some endurance benefits with rad which is obviously helpful for muscular endurance...

definitely... i would add both lgd and rad to the mix... great for extra size, strength and even some endurance benefits with rad which is obviously helpful for muscular endurance...
Thank you for your reply.. if I'm running test at 150mg will I still have my test suppressed? Usually I do hcg, nolvadex and aromasin for pct if I were to jus continue my test at 150 after my cycle will that be okay to just continue TRT dose afterwards for pct ?

Thank you for your reply.. if I'm running test at 150mg will I still have my test suppressed? Usually I do hcg, nolvadex and aromasin for pct if I were to jus continue my test at 150 after my cycle will that be okay to just continue TRT dose afterwards for pct ?

Yes you can continue on with trt

Wait why would you PCT if you are on TRT?

Yes any amount of exogenous test will suppress you. You cant continue with a TRT dose after PCT you need to recover unless you are on TRT and again why would you PCT?

Usually I do regular pct ( hcg nolvadex aromasin) i was thinking once I'm done the cycle jus continue my test prop at 150mg those continue doing trt. But since I'm doing low dose test during my cycle will my test me still suppressed?

why on the planet earth would you do a pct when you are on trt... you really dont have any clue what you are doing man

Wait why would you PCT if you are on TRT?

Yes any amount of exogenous test will suppress you. You cant continue with a TRT dose after PCT you need to recover unless you are on TRT and again why would you PCT?

why on the planet earth would you do a pct when you are on trt... you really dont have any clue what you are doing man

I'm not I was gona stick to either pct or trt in this case only trt... you definitely misunderstood me

thats just different from person to person... if your asking for a recommendation, i like a few... test, deca and primo... test, eq and tbol... both are excellent... adding lgd and s4 to either of them would be excellent as well...

I'm confused. Are you on doctor prescribed TRT or is this just something you decided to do?

Usually I do regular pct ( hcg nolvadex aromasin) i was thinking once I'm done the cycle jus continue my test prop at 150mg those continue doing trt. But since I'm doing low dose test during my cycle will my test me still suppressed?

Are you saying you will either run a PCT or just start your own self administered TRT?

Do you have low test?

I do have low test levels that's why I do trt I used to get prescribed before from my doctor, and I dont run test too high anymore because I'm very prone to estrogen but I have also heard u should run test higher then NPP so u dont have libido issue. Do you think I'll b fine cuz I'mgoing to be running test prop 150 and npp 300 weekly or I should consider adding proviron not to get deca dick.

Also again if on trt either doctor prescribed or running your own cruise then no pct needed

Top Bottom