napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to run your organ support with oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

A must watch right here! Oral steroids do a number on a LOT of your health values, and without the right supports they can rise in a hurry. That's why the right protection is crucial, and there's none better than Organ ST

Another extremely useful video. Anyone considering running an oral cycle needs to watch this first.

Nice, nice, nice! Nailing every video like usual brother. You’re on top of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you guys!! i want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this one!

Great video brotha, quick clarifying question with regards to dosage time with Dbol -

Respective to dbol (40mg/ed), on a previous video you stated 20 in am and than 20 4 hours following. I believe in that video you suggested splitting N2Guard to align with those dosages and times. Now using Organ ST instead of dbol would you take the 7 caps at 4pm if your last 20mg of dbol was at 12? Keep the dbol times at a 4 hour split or align similar to what you discuss in this video with Winstrol...Thanks brotha

Great video brotha, quick clarifying question with regards to dosage time with Dbol -

Respective to dbol (40mg/ed), on a previous video you stated 20 in am and than 20 4 hours following. I believe in that video you suggested splitting N2Guard to align with those dosages and times. Now using Organ ST instead of dbol would you take the 7 caps at 4pm if your last 20mg of dbol was at 12? Keep the dbol times at a 4 hour split or align similar to what you discuss in this video with Winstrol...Thanks brotha

Take 7 caps 4 hours after your first dose of dbol

Top Bottom