napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Difference between T enanthate and T cyp

Mrchemist

Hello
I want to know the major difference between test enanthate and test cypionate. I know test is test but I've heard that cypionate provides more stable release of test in bloodstream and is perhaps better suited due to its stability.
Any help would be appreciated!

Hello
I want to know the major difference between test enanthate and test cypionate. I know test is test but I've heard that cypionate provides more stable release of test in bloodstream and is perhaps better suited due to its stability.
Any help would be appreciated!
No difference whatsoever except the ester attached. Cypionate is an 8 day half life, and enanthate is about 5 days. That's the ONLY difference.

there is no difference aside from the ester... period... no difference in results... the only real difference is you can pin cyp once a week and you should not with test e...

I personally like test E a little better myself. I tend to have less gyno issues but everyone is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any benefit to pinning cyp only once a week versus splitting it into two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wouldn't it be more stable to pin it twice? I thought the values might drop a bit around day 5-6 is that wrong yea?
"Technically" yes, but in reality not really. Like I said it's an 8 day half life. I use 200mg per week pinned once for trt and my blood levels are 900 6 days after injection and not a lot higher 24-48 hours afyer my injection

Wouldn't it be more stable to pin it twice? I thought the values might drop a bit around day 5-6 is that wrong yea?
doctors prescribe it for once a week so clearly they wouldnt do that if it were not ok but honestly, i always stick to twice a week and that may be more of mental thing than anything but i feel better that way...

there is no difference aside from the ester... period... no difference in results... the only real difference is you can pin cyp once a week and you should not with test e...

I'm on TRT and inject 100mg of Test E 1x per week. Why shouldn't we pin 1x per week on Test E?

The half life is around 5 days. There's your answer

Ahh OK I see. I was prescribed 100 mg of Test E then he changed it to 150mg but I kept it at 100 mg because my E2 got high and my Endo didn't want to give me AI. So I bought liquiaro from sarmsx and take .5 ml oed and have seen my E2 go down from 52 to 32. Wondering now if I should increase to 150 mg test e although I have been feeling fine and libido is good. My blood work results on day of shot (day 7 before pin) with 100 mg:

Total Test 651 ng/dl
Free+weakly bound 301.4 ng/dl
Test free 118.1
E2 32 pg/ml

Thanks

Ahh OK I see. I was prescribed 100 mg of Test E then he changed it to 150mg but I kept it at 100 mg because my E2 got high and my Endo didn't want to give me AI. So I bought liquiaro from sarmsx and take .5 ml oed and have seen my E2 go down from 52 to 32. Wondering now if I should increase to 150 mg test e although I have been feeling fine and libido is good. My blood work results on day of shot (day 7 before pin) with 100 mg:

Total Test 651 ng/dl
Free+weakly bound 301.4 ng/dl
Test free 118.1
E2 32 pg/ml

Thanks
Those are pretty good numbers bro. Do you have bloodwork from when you were on 150mg?

Those are pretty good numbers bro. Do you have bloodwork from when you were on 150mg?

RickRock here are my numbers when I was on 150mg back in 2014

Total Test 837 ng/dl
Free+weakly bound 459.9 ng/dl
Test free 194.2
E2 62 pg/ml

I have finally started to take advantage and hit the gym more consistent because I need to drop weight. I am thinking of increasing to 150mg of Test E and hit the gym harder, but afraid of the rise in E2 although I have liquiaro. Any thoughts? Should I also change to Test Cyp? I pin 1x per week.

RickRock here are my numbers when I was on 150mg back in 2014

Total Test 837 ng/dl
Free+weakly bound 459.9 ng/dl
Test free 194.2
E2 62 pg/ml

I have finally started to take advantage and hit the gym more consistent because I need to drop weight. I am thinking of increasing to 150mg of Test E and hit the gym harder, but afraid of the rise in E2 although I have liquiaro. Any thoughts? Should I also change to Test Cyp? I pin 1x per week.
i would personally change to test cyp if it were me... bro, there's nothing to be scared of with estrogen at all... if it increases then you just dose aromasin? i dont get the fear?

Top Bottom