napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

fitnesstart

Hey Dylan , I just watched a video on steroids because I was debating on jumping on dbol but I felt you are a trustful so I just now chose not to cause I don't want to risk any long term problems with my body. I just came across your sarms video and I just wanted to know if you suggest me to get on a cycle . I've been training since I was 15 years old 120 lbs and now I'm currently 20 years old 178 lbs around 12-14 % body fat at 5'11 . If you suggest me to start can you possibly send me all the information I need to get sarms and start this . Thank you for your time !

Hey Dylan , I just watched a video on steroids because I was debating on jumping on dbol but I felt you are a trustful so I just now chose not to cause I don't want to risk any long term problems with my body. I just came across your sarms video and I just wanted to know if you suggest me to get on a cycle . I've been training since I was 15 years old 120 lbs and now I'm currently 20 years old 178 lbs around 12-14 % body fat at 5'11 . If you suggest me to start can you possibly send me all the information I need to get sarms and start this . Thank you for your time !

Here is a great sarms cycle if you are looking to gain size and strength

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom