napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blackstone Labs Raided! Information and Updates: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I discuss the facts of the recent blackstone labs raid... I provide all the information and speculation on the case so that everyone is aware of what has happened and what has been said of the situation... This is a very unfortunate incident but the facts need to be made known before others could possibly be hurt or misled... THIS IS A MUST WATCH VIDEO!

Blackstone Labs Raided: Information and Updates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmzFOvzyjTI

Yeah I heard it was DMAA. So stupid. The FDA needs to be abolished. About as useful as the IRS. should call them the gestapo.

Robolics Labs Representative

I fucking love DMAA and it should be available for use. As long as you KNOW it's in there.

What pisses me off about the FDA is that they never fully banned DMAA. They just sent out warning letters to the various supplement companies. Warning letters do not constitute law.

I hope Hi Tech pulls out a win for everyone.

I highly doubt the Blackstone raid has much to do with DMAA and there is definitely more to this.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I heard about this a few days ago. It's kinda fucked up that this is all about DMAA

Personally I think it's related to sarms….but who knows
I'm with you on that one.

I think they're looking to make an example of someone and they were probably the lowest hanging fruit at the moment. It's probably a combination of everything everyone has mentioned and the FDA knows they can nail them on multiple counts.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it's the actual compound is the issue, possibly the non disclosure of certain compounds that maybe wasn't given to customers when purchasing? I'm just speculating, because I do know certain things need to be disclosed to protect people like pregnant woman for example. Or like if a food is sold without disclosing certain food allergies

Everyone is different of course, but from my reading I discovered those that had extreme sides from it, simply abused it. Too much of anything is bad for you. Take the recommend dose and use the time on / time off cycling and it's perfectly safe for most. I have used DMAA for years now without issue. I just placed an order to stock up in the event it gets banned or suppliers get scared and pull product.

I still have a container of the original Jacked formula lol Muscletech(Hydroxystim I think) made a few products with DMAA that were decent, I never had problems with them. It's up to the consumer to be responsible and not over do it. If you took 5 scoops of DMAA preworkout and had a heart issue then that's on you lol

DMAA is more smooth than caffeine for me personally.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

DMAA is more smooth than caffeine for me personally.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]
Way smoother!
I can't handle high amounts of caffeine so DMAA with a little bit of caffeine hits that sweet spot perfectly.
My jam recently is DMHA.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

i have a new video tomorrow with some more info towards the end of the video that will raise some eyebrows for sure!

DMAA ? Dylan have a video on that? if not what are the basics of it? is it a fat burner or something? iI would think if the FDA raided a supplement shop they had some damn good "supplements" in them.

Top Bottom