napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just a notice: new Tool album

JackSteel

Banned
FEAR INOCULUM

It’s been 13 years ladies and gents! There’s a reason for that. They’re GENIUS.

7ccf721ff32e09afbf551a6d9a19a06f.jpg

FEAR INOCULUM

It’s been 13 years ladies and gents! There’s a reason for that. They’re GENIUS.

7ccf721ff32e09afbf551a6d9a19a06f.jpg
Dude, this album is a masterpiece. For real. I absolutely love it. Tool is my favorite band, so I've been waiting for this one a long time. I also got the pleasure of finally seeing them in concert in may for the first time. I waited over 25 years for that, and it was well worth it.

This band is on a whole other level that just cannot be touched musically, mentally, and artistically by anyone

I just downloaded it today on Amazon at work. Long boring day lol... Good what I've gotten to listen to so far.

Dude, this album is a masterpiece. For real. I absolutely love it. Tool is my favorite band, so I've been waiting for this one a long time. I also got the pleasure of finally seeing them in concert in may for the first time. I waited over 25 years for that, and it was well worth it.

This band is on a whole other level that just cannot be touched musically, mentally, and artistically by anyone

I agree with all that 100%!

Got the album downloaded two weeks ago... plenty of time to digest.

The song "7empest" is the best track, and probably Adam Jones' greatest performance. My favorite Tool song since "Lateralus".

Completely agree, brother. I saw them over the summer too after their Charlotte, NC performance got rained out on the second day of a weekend concert. Amazing live atmosphere. Tool and Sevendust are my favorite bands.

Got the album downloaded two weeks ago... plenty of time to digest.

The song "7empest" is the best track, and probably Adam Jones' greatest performance. My favorite Tool song since "Lateralus".

I like that one. Not sure if it’s my favorite but it’s great. Descending and fear inoculum are my favorites at the moment.

Top Bottom