napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo Touchdown!

ComstockZero

Just wanted to say first sale with Robo since last year went fantastic. Very fast. Well packed. Picked up a bunch of Test, anavar, Winstrol, dbol, bold and tren.

Got some B12 for the GF bc she insisted. Now she wants to know how/when/why to cycle it for bodybuilding benefits. She’s doing a bikini show in 10 weeks. Anyone have advice on how to get the most out of B12 injections? Thanks

Just wanted to say first sale with Robo since last year went fantastic. Very fast. Well packed. Picked up a bunch of Test, anavar, Winstrol, dbol, bold and tren.

Got some B12 for the GF bc she insisted. Now she wants to know how/when/why to cycle it for bodybuilding benefits. She’s doing a bikini show in 10 weeks. Anyone have advice on how to get the most out of B12 injections? Thanks

Nice assortment of compounds man. B12 I usually do 2000mcg once a week inj but i just do it for health/longevity. I’m not sure about bodybuilding specific usage

I haven’t looked in a while but I’m thinking I remember 1000mcg every five days was a good dose. I’ll try to look a little deeper. And thanks for the review for Robo!

I need to do b12 injections. My liver hoards up the inactive kind because it has difficulty converting it to the active kind. Injections are the way around that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes robo is one of the only sources that sell b12. great stuff and everyone should be using it i don't care how much red meat you eat.

with B12 you aren't going to overdose on it.. i would start with 1000mcgs a few times a week and taper that down in terms of frequency.

yes robo is one of the only sources that sell b12. great stuff and everyone should be using it i don't care how much red meat you eat.

with B12 you aren't going to overdose on it.. i would start with 1000mcgs a few times a week and taper that down in terms of frequency.
Especially since its so cheap

Top Bottom