napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

best anabolics for cutting

raeseds

hi Dylan

absolutely love your videos on YouTube.
i have a question im thinking of starting a cycle of Winstrol to cut and lose some weight.

do you think its a good idea? i was thinking of clen but you had a video saying u are strongly against it.

i gym about 4 times a week and eat fairly at a calorie deficit.

No it's a terrible idea. You cut and lose weight with diet and Cardio not with drugs.

Eat fairly? What does that mean?

Losing weight takes dedication persistence, cardio cardio cardio and GREAT DIET...
to manage your diet really close download My fitness pal app on phone and watch your Macros really close.
steroid if you are over 14-15% BF is a serious health risk

steroids are not used to "lose weight" and "get into shape" man.. thats now how i works... do i think its a good idea? no, i KNOW its a BAD idea... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

steroids are not used to "lose weight" and "get into shape" man.. thats now how i works... do i think its a good idea? no, i KNOW its a BAD idea... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

You mean there isn't a magic pill that just melts fat off while I sit on my ass? Shit!!

You mean there isn't a magic pill that just melts fat off while I sit on my ass? Shit!!
If I could bottle a pill form of self control and discipline there would be. Lol

There's no replacement for hard fucking work....period

Best anabolics for cutting are dry compounds, diet, and cardio.

Top Bottom