napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk 677 capsules experience

omarfathil

Hello,
Im sorry there is nothing on my profile because im using a phone and coud not edit it.
English is my second language.

My name is omar im 28 yo
My first steroids experience was 6 years ago, I used mix of nandorlone and tostasterone and I didn't complete the cycle.

Now i bought mk 677 capsules and it gave me a very bad experience. I really need to know what happened and why ? Also i live in colorado, which is very dry because of the altitude. So i assume because my body was dry so the capsules effected me very badly.
Headache, and not feeling comfortable all day. I took 7 capsules and the last one was 11 days ago and i still feel there is something wrong.

Anyway, i hope i can get some information to help me and make me understand why this happened .

Thanks

Omar

SARMS can be faked pretty easily. You should be feeling awesome with mk677.. there's a good chance you could be running pro hormones. Where did you get it from?

SARMSX is the only source I trust that's on this board.

You shouldn't be having hardly any side effects if at all. Water retention, possible blood pressure. Otherwise you should feel good. Try sarmsx you won't have issues like that there.

awww man, i gotta ask where did you get the caps from ?

I bought online from Enhancedathlete.com

I honestly been reading a lot every where and i am confused which one to trust
Now i know for sure i wont trust enhancedathlete.

Also, what should i do now, should i wait for a while before starting a new cycle. Or start straight away?

Also, the capsules gave me a really good shape, i gained muscle weight and lost fat, and that actually scared me, because i changed after 7 capsules only

awww man, i gotta ask where did you get the caps from ?

I bought online from Enhancedathlete.com

I honestly been reading a lot every where and i am confused which one to trust
Now i know for sure i wont trust enhancedathlete.

Also, what should i do now, should i wait for a while before starting a new cycle. Or start straight away?

Also, the capsules gave me a really good shape, i gained muscle weight and lost fat, and that actually scared me, because i changed after 7 capsules only

I really did
And been 2 weeks after i took my last capsule and i still get pumped
More than usual at the gym.
Also i have a lot of Nasal mucus with blood and its still there
So I am assuming the capsules effect still active in my body.
I feel better now from before, but im just confused of what happened.
No one had such experience only me!!

It's possible you contracted a nasty cold virus or some other shit at the same time by coincidence bro.

That has happened to me.

Excessive nasal mucus is a symptom of respiratory infection, be it throat, sinus or bronchial. That shit can be debilitating.

No plug to EA, but I have seen reviews of their stuff both positive and negative around other forums not associated with EA. I'm not fond of Tony when it comes to SARMS discussion because he exaggerates their effects too much. Anyways, I wouldn't automatically assume what you took was bunk stuff. You either got sick my coincidence at the same time, or mk677 does not play well with you.

Guys on any board, including here will swear that their brand of SARMS is the most pure, lab tested, etc and the best place to buy. Every forum that has their own line is going to tell you the same thing. That's just how it is and I don't find anything wrong with that. You just have to look out for those who overly peddle their shit just looking to make the sale, as opposed to sound advice on what to take (be it SARMS or Steroids) to best reach your goals.

Last edited:
Ok
What you say make more sense that i thought.

I want to know one thing, I didn't do a blood trst before taking the capsules from EA
And i took 7 capsules, do u think that changed my hormone level in my blood ?
Because now i want to do a test before starting my new cycle.

Should i wait for a while until it gors from my system ?

Thanks for your respond bro

I doubt that amount taken would have any real impact on blood work results.

You never specified over what period of time you took those 7 capsules. 1 per day for a week?

You didn't describe the bad experience in much detail.

I will do my best, english is my second language.

Yes i took 1 capsule every night before sleep for
7 days

I started having headache after the third capsule
And some times a little bit dizziness, but i ignored since its a new thing for my body
And my body is shocked.
After the 5th and 6th capsule i woke up in the middle of the night
And i cant walk because of the pain in my bladder ( i needed to go to pee so bad )
And after the 7th, the next day i went to the restroom maybe 8 times
In maybe 30 mins. And that scared me honestly. Also during all that 7 days my mouth is cery dry
And i drank too much water, also i got very dizyy
I still feel my mouth is dry sometimes untill now.

Also i had pain in the heart side- but not sure if that was heart or chest muscle pain.

Also i very hungry, but my sleep was normal.. never felt deep sleep or crazy dreams as i read about mk 677

Please let me know if you need to know more.

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom