napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

equipoise

steedafef

Hi Dylan. Since watching your videos I've learned that I should donate blood on EQ about week 8. There is a blood drive going on at the end of my week 9. Is that ok to wait for or should I find another clinic right in the middle of week 8. Btw I'm doing 16 weeks

Hi Dylan. Since watching your videos I've learned that I should donate blood on EQ about week 8. There is a blood drive going on at the end of my week 9. Is that ok to wait for or should I find another clinic right in the middle of week 8. Btw I'm doing 16 weeks

Like Dylan said, either way... you just have to be mindful of those when you last went and stay on top of it the best you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool thanks. I'm going today and it's already the middle of week 9. I tried going on Monday but I had a cold and cough so they didn't let me

Ok thank you for your reply. My current cycle is..
16 weeks
450mg test e
600 mg EQ
50 mg proviron ED
.5 mg arimidex EOD
50 mg Tbol ED (weeks 1-5)
50 mg winstrol ED (weeks 10-16)
PCT will start week 19 for 6 weeks clomid and nolva and I'll continue the proviron for 4 weeks into PCT
Cycle support is Liv 52 and/or Liver Care and multiple Himalaya products like abana and/or Heart Care, shuddha guggulu for cardiac wellness, and for vitamins taking a multi, salmon oil, tumeric, vitamin D EOD
Stats
Age 34, 5'6", pre cycle weight 165 currently 177 BF is 22% but that's taken from those scales with the metallic plates and I don't think it's accurate. I don't noticeably see any excess fat anywhere except my lower gut.
This is my 5th cycle but only my second back to back. I did a test and anadrol in 2017 then started again after off for 3 months but about a month in dislocated shoulder. Prior to this I did anavar and test for 12 weeks (anavar for 8 wks) and off for 15 weeks and started current one. If I missed any needed stats please lmk. Looking for insight on this one and for maybe the next one. I never was into sarms but I'm considering it bc you guys and a lot of people rave about them. Currently have zero side effects and constantly hungry probably from EQ. Strength is way up too. Only set back was a terrible cough and cold for 2 weeks. Thanks again

that WAY too high of body fat to be using steroids, i mean WAY too high... you are are nearly 1/4 fat man... no way, now how i would ever advise this

Like I said I don't think it's accurate. I'm going to try and get a better reading this weekend. What's the most accurate way? I'm going to try and do the old school pinch tests. I am literally tight head to toe. And my abs show when I flex so it doesn't sound right.

I would estimate in your high teens mate . I would try to get down to around 12% . Ill see what others recommend I may be off on my assessment just.

Thanks man, I probably am in teens. 12 would be nice number for me. I just purchased skin calipers with digital reading so we'll see what those say when they arrive.

What's your plan to get to 12%? I don't see you talk about caloric restriction at all.

You have a decent base going on there but I can tell you don't take your diet seriously.

you are right near 20%, maybe just slightly under.. the base is there but you have some definite work to do to get in steroid condition... sarms would be a good way to start and accelerate the process of getting there

Thank you guys for all your input. I'm not trying to enter any contests or anything. I have a very demanding LE job that makes me on call 24/7 and I'm still in the military reserves and a single Dad to a toddler. I just love lifting and getting stronger. Looking lean and shredded doing it would be great too. Trying to get to 600 deadlift, over 400 squat, and 315 bench. Right now I'm at 525, 385, 285. Dylan, I'll definitely give sarms a try in the future. Thanks again for your advice. Getting my blood work done this week. Something I've always been on top of

Thank you guys for all your input. I'm not trying to enter any contests or anything. I have a very demanding LE job that makes me on call 24/7 and I'm still in the military reserves and a single Dad to a toddler. I just love lifting and getting stronger. Looking lean and shredded doing it would be great too. Trying to get to 600 deadlift, over 400 squat, and 315 bench. Right now I'm at 525, 385, 285. Dylan, I'll definitely give sarms a try in the future. Thanks again for your advice. Getting my blood work done this week. Something I've always been on top of

Happy to help bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom