napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle & Questions (LGD-4033 & MK-677)

dharmadude8

Starting this cycle, LGD at 10mg in the morning, MK at 12.5 at night before bed.
A few questions, because there is so much misinformation out there.

-What panels should I run before and after to see where I'm at? When would I run the last lab test, while on cycle still or after a period of time off cycle?
-Would the DGA Post CT be something that I could run alone for my PCT?
-Would I want to take a natural test booster while on cycle to just keep things high?

Any other advice you have is most welcome. Theres a lot of different information out there and I need to just nail down 1 way of doing this so I get the most out of it.

the first thing is to run this properly, which you are not... i will give you the full layout for everything followed by the labs you need to get...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

the first thing is to run this properly, which you are not... i will give you the full layout for everything followed by the labs you need to get...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Thank you for the reply! You said to run Ostarine along side it for weeks 1-12, did you mean to type MK-677 as that's what I have to run. Or are you suggesting ostarine?

Also, surpression on cycle, do you just ride it out if it is present, or do you recomend taking anything else on cycle to keep test up?

Again, thank you for the reply its very helpful.

i gave you the full layout... it shows dga post ct during the cycle to help with any sort of on cycle suppression, which should be minimal regardless... yes, i mean mk677, it was a misprint

Top Bottom