napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD Ostarine and Cardarine

Cadeng

I?m currently 6ft 200lbs and I?m trying to recomp/lose some body fat. Im most likely around 18 percent BF I?m not on the cycle yet but dieting down and ramping up cardio before I get on. I think I made a mistake by ordering this combo of sarms but basically I?m wondering what can I expect from this cycle, lean muscle building, slow BF loss? Also would the GW help combat the water weight from LGD? Thank you I?m advance.

20mg Cardarine
I got the combo 10mg LGD and 10mg Ostarine in one tab. So I?m not sure if I should just do one a day or do two?

they are one of the worst companies out there... you do you man but i wouldnt take that shit if you paid me right now... i would tell you to keep it

Pure Rawz, a couple of friends wear by them and look great.

Did those same friends also tell you they got pro hormones from PR? They look great now till they come off cycle and in a few months lose all the gains because they dont know how to pct or get blood work done.

Also anything in a combo formula is pure garbage, liquid sarms or no sarms, also 10mg of each of those compounds is super low a standard dose of mk2866 is between 20-50mg that Lgd is under dosed as well.

Nope, I?ve been watching his progress from 140lbs in high school to a solid lean 185, looks great and has looked great for a couple of years. I thought a typical LGD dose was 10mg, if it is legit should I do 20/20 a day?

Nope, I?ve been watching his progress from 140lbs in high school to a solid lean 185, looks great and has looked great for a couple of years. I thought a typical LGD dose was 10mg, if it is legit should I do 20/20 a day?

Omfg really high school? You are telling me he has been on this stuff at a young age ? How old are u guys anyway ?

You can do 10mg but that's a low dose so I don't see the point in that.

Plus you do know this stuff can and will cause suppression so don't be shocked if your balls shrink and when u come off your test crashes into the ground if you dont use a pct

He started when he was 19 I believe. I?m 21 currently but have been lifting for a few years. Yeah I?ve got a pct coming in

He started when he was 19 I believe. I?m 21 currently but have been lifting for a few years. Yeah I?ve got a pct coming in

You guys are both way to young to be on anything ped related, I'm 31 been lifting all my life and I just started with sarms , what's your pct protocol look like lay it out for me

I understand the risks but I?m wanting to try this out and see my body at the next level. Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

I understand the risks but I?m wanting to try this out and see my body at the next level. Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

I'd also look at tossing in GW501516 during pct as it will help keep the cortisol levels down it's a gains killer as Dylan would say. Atleast u got pct down and are doing it right, trust me you can achieve alot natural with out sarms or ped help. 20190813_144247.jpg

That's me 5'11 215lbs natural, it's always better to build a natural base and hold onto as much natural muscle as possible before attempting sarms or peds. Just imo.

Appreciate the help, so if these turn out to be legit which I should be able to tell pretty quick specifically with the GW, what kind of results should I expect at a deficit and cardio everyday as well as weight training? I would post a pic of where I?m at but idk where to lol.

I bought pure rawz and ran them.

They had a Cardarine and sr9009 stack it did zero for me and I?ve run cycled on sarms for over 5 years.

You can take that stuff but I wouldn?t.

They had a Cardarine and sr9009 stack it did zero for me and I?ve run cycled on sarms for over 5 years.

Agreed. sarms.forsale is going to be superior to what pure rawz puts out there. At least with S4S you know you are getting legit SARMs.

common theme i see over and over when it comes to them...

Yup its pure trash.....literally a huge waste of money only purchased when sarms1 and sarmsx were down and just hot garbage

DZAPm1r.jpg

3kniQyI.jpg

I would stick with sarms.forsale and know I am getting what I paid for personally

Top Bottom