Hi all, my name is Isaac
Height: 6'0
Weight: 83.4kg (183lb)
Body fat %: 11%
Years of training: 4 years
Complete cycle history: None
PCT for each cycle: N/A
Goals: To be absolutely shredded with lean muscle gains
Supplements (if any): WPI, BCAA's, Fish Oil.
General idea of nutrition: No allergies, ketogenic diet while cutting at 2400cal a day. Five hour eating window.
Any other relevant info: Multiple meniscus surgeries in right knee. Do not affect lifting including squatting except for ROM.

I have lurked the forum for a few months now and have decided to make an introduction post. I am on day two of my first MK-2866/MK-677 cycle. Dosing 25mg of both substances in the AM. I plan on running this cycle for 12 weeks and completing a 4 week PCT of Nolva (40/20/20/20) and GW-501516 at 10mg daily. I have just received my pre-cycle bloodwork and have noticed my Oestradiol is high. If anyone could recommend how to reduce that level while being on cycle that would be great.

Also if anyone can clarify how the MK-2866/MK-677 might affect these levels that would be great. I have a reasonable idea of information regarding these chemicals through posts on here and Dylans videos but any opinion will be greatly appreciated.

PRE CYCLE BLOODWORK:
Testosterone: 20.0nmol/L (6.0-28.0)
SHBG: 43nmol/L (15-50)
Free Test: 364pmol/L (200-600)
DHEA: 7.5umol/L (3.7-10.2)
Cortisol: 287nmol/L (110-550 in AM)
Follicle Stimulating Hormone: 8IU/L (1-8)
Luteinizing Hormone: 5IU/L (2-8)
Oestradiol: 150pmol/L (<150)
Progesterone: 2.3nmol/L (<4.1)
Prolactin 159mIU/L (45-375)

you should run aromasin 2-3 weeks at least, 12.5 mg eod.... you may even need to stretch it a bit longer but bloodwork will determine that

Cheers Dylan, I will source some Aromasin and add that to the regime. I plan on taking my intra-cycle bloods at 6 weeks so by the time I get my hands on the Aromasin it should prove interesting results. Another question on my mind is, are these compounds toxic to the liver and should I consider an additional supplement to protect the organs? Such as ORGAN ST?

Top Bottom