napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Legit advanced cycle prep; best SARMs to complement a beautiful stack?

WrestlerOne

Hello people

As I've tried sarms, and I know how good they are (thanks in part to Dylan's great work getting the info out there), I'll be running my first steroid/sarm stack.

I'm putting together my first advanced cycle (I've averaged 7 cycles over the past 5 years, 5 steroid, 2 sarm). Unlike other cycles, this will be primarily for building muscle, as opposed to cycles for strength and conditioning.

It comprises of:

Test C 250 (exact dosages tbd)
Eq 300 (exact dosages tbd)
Tren 200 (exact dosages tbd)

PCT: Clomid/Letro

Will run this for approximately 10 weeks. Still working out the best dosages, always tend towards the lower end of protocol, suggestions welcome.

My stats:
Age 38
Height 5'10
Weight 74kg (163lbs)
Body fat % Lowish
Years of training 10
Cycle history (Test & Primo/Test & Eq/test & Primo & Eq)
PCT for each cycle Nolvadex/Letro
Goals (Preivously Strength and Conditioning, now quality muscle growth)
Supplements (Creatine, glutamin, beta alanine, Vit B complex, whey isolate to name a few)
General idea of nutrition (Good: Progressive meal sizes, Lean protein, wholemeal carbs, lots of greens)

So with regard to the SARM component, I'd like to get any recommendations that would help get the most out of this cycle (in addition to the GW 50156 that I'll be running). The objective for me here would be long lasting gains as opposed maximum growth.

I need to avoid sarms that are more likely to aggravate/cause gyno symptoms.

Looking forward to your suggestions/recommendations and to sharing results!

sarms do not convert to estrogen, so you dont need to worry about that... here's what i would go with...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
5-16 tren e 300-350 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
5-16 caber .25 mg e3d
1-16 gw 501516 20 mg day
5-16 s4 50 mg day

your pct is terrible... NEVER use letro in pct.. and its just so incomplete bro...

pct 17-22

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan

Thanks for the feedback my man. I should have mentioned the letro is 'on hand' during PCT as opposed to being a part of.

Interesting that you've got Nolva, Clomid and Aromasin down for PCT.

Did you mean pick one? Or run all 3? The latter seems slightly overkill to me.

lol well you do it your way... i gave you the exact layout to follow... if you dont like it or you think you know how to do it better then by all means... remember, you were the one that came to me with the questions, not vice versa... you do whatever you want to do.. i told you how to run it the complete and proper way... what you do with that from here is up to you

Top Bottom