napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Orders affected by government shutdown ?

stoker54

Hi, does anyone know if customs go affected by the shutdown? My order got stuck at customs since beginning of December and I haven’t received a letter yet.

I don’t think so. My order went through customs this week in NY and is on its way to me. I submitted my order on January 10th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, tks for the info. It’s been way too long, I should’ve received a letter by now. It usually takes 2 to 4 weeks.

Hi, does anyone know if customs go affected by the shutdown? My order got stuck at customs since beginning of December and I haven’t received a letter yet.
My order got snagged in December also and I haven't received a letter either so you're not alone. December was a very rough month for the shipping industry in general everywhere. I already placed and received another order since then so everything is back on track. I wouldn't hold your breath for that letter.

Cool, tks for the info. It’s been way too long, I should’ve received a letter by now. It usually takes 2 to 4 weeks.

My shipment hit the US Jan 6 and I got a seizure letter approx Jan 20 saying it was flagged Jan 16.

All during the shutdown, ironic.

Yeah, my only problem is that without a letter they won’t re ship it.

I’m in the same boat here. My package was tracked all the way up until Jan 9th when it was inbound into customs and since then I’ve heard nothing and received nothing

It depends on how busy they are. December is the busiest shipping month of the year.

Seizures rates are only 2-3% of what goes through. They can't open every package or shipping would take forever. It's just luck of the draw.

Seizures rates are only 2-3% of what goes through. They can't open every package or shipping would take forever. It's just luck of the draw.
I’m going to keep checking, I’m not giving up just yet, too much money on the line.

If an order is snagged by customs does that address get flagged for future orders? Ive always wondered that...

If you get a letter yes I recommend using a different address.

I Figured so. If an international source offers a re-ship policy then that means they trust in their process/shipping method. If they dont, i wouldnt even bother.

A letter is the only way to prove it was seized. Can't go by speculation.
It’s not really speculation. There’s a tracking number that was given to me by the sender and it clearly says it’s in customs since beginning of December. I know the rules, but this is an exception, I’ve never heard of anything like that.

ive had packages delivered after months of being in customs... you absolutely get a letter if something is seized... they dont just keep things without sending out a letter...

ive had packages delivered after months of being in customs... you absolutely get a letter if something is seized... they dont just keep things without sending out a letter...
That’s cool, I don’t mind waiting, I just wasn’t sure if this happened before. I’ll just keep waiting then. Tks

I've also had legitimate stuff sit in customs for like 2 months without moving before (not even in the holiday season), and had honestly written it off as they lost it. Then surprisingly one day it started moving again, and I got it. I don't know if they misplace stuff, or it gets lost in their system or what though.

Top Bottom