napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

suppresion after ostarine use

wrobeltata

hi Dylan
First of all, I love your videos and all the pieces of information you provide for free. Big respect for you brother.
Now about the problem I have ...
I decide for ostarine only 6 weeks cycle, first week 5mg a day, second 10 mg and so on up to 20 mg a day.
in the beginning I didn't feel much but by the end of the second week I start to feel that my body becomes very hard and I got more strength ( i got training experience about 3 years) the problem was my testicles starts to hurt (beginning of 2 week ) and by the end of the second week the pain was pretty bad and radiating up to my belly . my balls also got big and heavy. On top of that, I catch some nasty flu ..and I decided to stop ostarine so I run it for 2 weeks only. I didn't do any PCT. whole next week I feel bad week and shit mood, I thought maybe its this flu but I make blood tests (i attach them to this mail) my testosterone was very low below norm .i wait another two weeks and I did the tests again testosterone still low and below the norm. I notice my left testicle shrink and is bit smaller than right one. I got normal libido and my dick works fine .i feel beat moody and week
I don't know what to do with this problem, I love that power that ostarine give to me and I would like to make full cycle but I don't know is that a good idea . Bro if you can have look on my blood test and maybe advice something to me I will be forever grateful to you . Best regards

did you get pre cycle bloodwork? i dont see anything attached... where did you get your sarms?

None of that sounds normal at all for MK2866. Ive ran it before and currently running it stacked for a contest prep and ive NEVER had any issues related to what you have posted . Cant see bloodwork either

None of that sounds normal at all for MK2866. Ive ran it before and currently running it stacked for a contest prep and ive NEVER had any issues related to what you have posted . Cant see bloodwork either
i agree, definitely not something that should happen

I will attach the blood test tomorrow, I'm writing from my mobile.
So none of this happens on ostarine cycle? No balls pain or shrinking? How to deal with this? I ordered some HCG and clomid i was thinking to do 4 weeks PCT -1st week HCG only 1000iu 3x then from 2nd week add clomid 25mg a day , on the last 4th week finish with just clomid 25mg a day .
What do you think about this? Thanks allot for any feedback

you can have slight suppression but nothing like you are saying and the problem is your source... you dont have any sort of quality source and you are paying for that now...

This product have only good reviews and 5 star ratings on the website I bought from. Is by any chance my body is somehow over-responding? Dylan do you think this pct I'm planning to do make sense?

you do realize that fake reviews are up everywhere on many sites right? apparently you dont want to listen to anything being said so i cant really help... you have zero experience in this and dont realize that what you are experiencing should NEVER happen with sarms... you dont want to listen and i dont have time for that man... good luck with everything...

I want to listen. Really I do. But the only thing that was said is that the ostarine was probably fake and I'm paying for this bad choice of brand. I GOT IT. I'm asking how I can deal with the consequences of what happened? Is this pct protocol in my previous post looks ok or not ...That was my question, I understand that this ostarine was no good .

then why on earth do you keep talking about reviews etc? that means NOTHING right now...

send your bloodwork so i can look at it... i have nothing to see right now so its pretty impossible to know how bad the damage is

I don't know what is going on but I reply yesterday from my laptop and I write the bloodwork there. But it's not showing here. I do it again today. Cheers lads

your test is next to nothing... that should have never happened and your estrogen is very low so im not sure if you were taking an ai etc... you need to run a full pct... you clearly didnt have sarms unless you had extremely low test before you started but im guessing you didnt do pre cycle bloodwork

Thanks for taking time to answer my question buddy. I didn't use anything along with,,ostarine,, . I will run full pct .I update in few days

Yes run a full PCT then retest to see how you have recovered whatever the fuck it was it wasent real MK2866 as that sarm suppression is quite minimal I find when I run it .

Top Bottom