napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video Suggestions for the man! Dylan no homo lol

tw24fr

Hey brother! Hope all has been good. I am a long time member since 2016 had to stepped away from the whole lifestyle for a moment due to life, but Here I am once again! Anyhow I had a video suggestions. So I been doing research, reading and watching all kinds of videos from different sources. Even though I am not new to PED, I did forget a lot of stuff maybe it?s the age lol idk... Now the one thing people seem to lack in explaining is estrogen. For-example: how it builds up, and the possible sides of low and high estrogen, what drugs to use, the difference in types of drugs and dosages (I know this differs in individuals, and that?s why we need to take bloods people!) anyway and also when to use these different drugs. I have been coming across forums post and articles in how you shouldn?t take an AI while on cycle that people should wait till they experience sides. I know you have explained a lot about AI in the past, but I think I would be good to get a in depth video about estrogen. Idk just a thought..

Last edited:
This is a great topic man. I know Dylan has a long list and is super busy but I am sure he will make it happen for you brother!

hey brother... damn good topic idea and i will definitely get this discussed much sooner than later.. .i appreciate the feedback bro! hope all is well with you!

This is a great topic man. I know Dylan has a long list and is super busy but I am sure he will make it happen for you brother!

Thank you It would be great video and informative. There?s people out there that have made videos but so vaque and shit Dylan should have been a professor haha

hey brother... damn good topic idea and i will definitely get this discussed much sooner than later.. .i appreciate the feedback bro! hope all is well with you!

Thank you bro All is well just glad to be back!

Thank you It would be great video and informative. There?s people out there that have made videos but so vaque and shit Dylan should have been a professor haha

Thank you bro All is well just glad to be back!
ill add it to my list in november bro

Top Bottom