napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I finally did it!

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
Well friends, I've finally hit the 22.25inch mark on the arms! I'm almost to my goal of 24's! My arms were my weakness when I first started training. I do arms about 3-4x a week HARD. Just because I purely enjoy it. I started training with around 14.5inch arms. In 6 years I've gained insane size. Heavy skull crushers, dips, barbell curls, and dumbbell curls have been my main go to arm workouts. I measured them Flexed about 2 hours after arm day. I hope you all continue to shoot for what you want and succeed!!! Nothing is impossible.
5e061f5118adda8de086225b87aeb49e.jpg

#TeamDreamCrusher

And the reason the lighting looks weird is because I have some cool lights in my room i can change color. Red, blue, green, etc...

#TeamDreamCrusher

That's an impressive arm. Love seeing progress towards our goals, you've definitely come a long way from 14.5 wow.

Race to 23"?? Congrats we're an elite crew of two. I'd race ya but I'm cruising so I'd lose big time lol. BTW the undies made my day... don't judge me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well friends, I've finally hit the 22.25inch mark on the arms! I'm almost to my goal of 24's! My arms were my weakness when I first started training. I do arms about 3-4x a week HARD. Just because I purely enjoy it. I started training with around 14.5inch arms. In 6 years I've gained insane size. Heavy skull crushers, dips, barbell curls, and dumbbell curls have been my main go to arm workouts. I measured them Flexed about 2 hours after arm day. I hope you all continue to shoot for what you want and succeed!!! Nothing is impossible.
5e061f5118adda8de086225b87aeb49e.jpg

#TeamDreamCrusher

Those are some big ass guns dude. Nice job. I love your exercise selection. I do EXACTLY the same things for my arms, and arms are one of my stronger areas. Heavy ass dumbbell and barbell movements for biceps and heavy skull crushers, dips, and close grip bench are where it's at for triceps

Those are some big ass guns dude. Nice job. I love your exercise selection. I do EXACTLY the same things for my arms, and arms are one of my stronger areas. Heavy ass dumbbell and barbell movements for biceps and heavy skull crushers, dips, and close grip bench are where it's at for triceps
Some weeks i take off for close grip because i hit chest hard and need a little break for the elbows. But yes. Close grip is great for the triceps! #Basics

#TeamDreamCrusher

Top Bottom