napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms question

nmontana

Hi Dylan I’m subscribe to your YouTube channel which is very helpful I just wanted to ask I am in Australia and I buy my Sarms from SAMS Australia. I just wanted to know I finish doing rad140 and MK2866 stack which I found I had great results but I do want to still put on just a little bit more muscle mass not a lot just a bit more, so I’m thinking of the LG 4033 for 2months then going on to do a cutting cycle before summer of Sr 9009. Then stopping completely what do you think about this thank you

i think you should get yourself legit sarms first and fore most, which you dont have now... have you had any bloodwork done since this cycle?

For me I just want a small amount of size and then cut and I’m happy I don’t want to do them forever. I just found that the rad and mk2866 gave me some results already so I know that it does work. Esarm don’t ship to Australia

Cool once I’m done I’m going to get my bloodwork done hopefully the sr-9009 can help decrease the cholesterol. But like I said I’ve never done anything like roids or anything like that before. Only these sarms.
Thanks

Top Bottom